Author Topic: 2019 Current crop failures - horrific flooding and poor yield  (Read 3406 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Famine, Watts Up With That?

Excerpted at http://www.woodpilereport.com/

What is happening in the Corn Belt is a mini version of the transition from the Medieval Warm Period to the Little Ice Age. The population of Europe exploded in benign conditions of the Medieval Warm Period from 1000 AD to 1300 AD, reaching population levels that weren’t matched again until the 19th century. The breakover from the Medieval Warm Period to the Little Ice Age in Europe had sustained periods of bad weather characterised by severe winters and rainy and cold summers. The Great Famine of 1315 – 1317 started with bad weather in the spring of 1315. The Modern Warm Period ended in 2006. Current solar activity is back to levels of the Little Ice Age.  End Excerpt.

Ole Remus -- Correlation is not causation. However, you can't have causation without correlation so it's worth thinking about. In the spirit of piling on, the French Revolution of 1789 came about during a near-famine from a series of bad harvests. Bread was so scarce King Louis ordered bakers to substitute cake when they ran out of bread, at the same price.

Say all you want about high principles—the Declaration of the Rights of Man, et al—the 4GW guys have this one right. Hungry people will take down the elite out of pent up rage and desperation. Then they'll turn on each other, betimes. It's only here this pig gets its political lipstick, by upper class true believers and their train of degenerate opportunists.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2019 Current crop failures - horrific flooding and poor yield
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 11:55:16 AM »
One word of advice - prepare.

There is no certainty which way we are trending...and that perception is compounded for those influenced by the maniacal rantings of the Climate Cultists...but there is never a penalty for being prepared...quite a lot of penalty for those who do not...and a secondary penalty for not being able to hold what you have.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:24:56 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 01:48:50 PM »
If the ATF was a convenience store, as it rightfully should be, one run is all it would take.   :supercool:
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 02:31:27 PM »
Just bring your ID, lots of new laws effective yesterday

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 04:05:31 PM »

Which ones and for where?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »
You can always get both at Wally-World!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 07:08:27 AM »
If the ATF was a convenience store, as it rightfully should be, one run is all it would take.   :supercool:

::cool::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 07:10:10 AM »

Which ones and for where?

Indeed, inquiring minds need to know.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 12:18:04 PM »
For us peons here in the Soviet of Washington I-1639 just took effect. This tyrannical mess of "laws" turns the process of purchasing a firearm into a snipe hunt.

Before I-1639 took effect, customers could come into the store and walk out with a gun the day-of, requiring only a standard FBI online background check.

Starting July 1, the process got a good deal more complicated.

“People come in, and they bring in a copy of their class certification that they completed,” said Teasdale. “We’ll take a copy of that, and keep it with your 4473 background check document. We’ll have you complete the federal document, and then we’ll do a state form that is for the new SAR rifles. Those will actually be sent off to the local police department. They have 10 business days under the current RCW. If they decide to put a delay status on it so that they need more time to do a background check, it’s another 30 calendar days.”

Teasdale estimates that in a worst case scenario, it could take upwards of 44 days before a background check gets sent off and completed.

More here: https://mynorthwest.com/1439463/i-1639-effect-lynnwood-gun

"Washington: Making criminals out of citizens since 1889"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 12:39:02 PM »
For us peons here in the Soviet of Washington I-1639 just took effect. This tyrannical mess of "laws" turns the process of purchasing a firearm into a snipe hunt.

Before I-1639 took effect, customers could come into the store and walk out with a gun the day-of, requiring only a standard FBI online background check.

Starting July 1, the process got a good deal more complicated.

“People come in, and they bring in a copy of their class certification that they completed,” said Teasdale. “We’ll take a copy of that, and keep it with your 4473 background check document. We’ll have you complete the federal document, and then we’ll do a state form that is for the new SAR rifles. Those will actually be sent off to the local police department. They have 10 business days under the current RCW. If they decide to put a delay status on it so that they need more time to do a background check, it’s another 30 calendar days.”

Teasdale estimates that in a worst case scenario, it could take upwards of 44 days before a background check gets sent off and completed.

More here: https://mynorthwest.com/1439463/i-1639-effect-lynnwood-gun

"Washington: Making criminals out of citizens since 1889"

I sense people fleeing for free pastures...people defying this abominable transgression on God-given rights by buying elsewhere...even if elsewhere means the black market...where progs already do most of their shopping if/when they aren't stealing from others...

Death to Tyrants!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »
Death to Tyrants!!!

Hear, hear!