Topics > Food & Cooking

Happiness has arrived. Thank you Amazon

<< < (3/3)

Libertas:
I like spice, even if sometimes spice doesn't like me.  And like JF I like spice but not scorching hot, I want some flavor!  I will spice up my food sometimes just to try to stimulate dreams...I figure I am laying there for 5-6 hours doing nothing...might as well have some entertainment.  Some dreams are more interesting or ridiculous than others, and it doesn't always work...but works more often than not.  Italian sausage & pepperoni pizza with a splash of garlic sauce seems to work the best.
 :D

benb61:
For you all that like flavor but not the heat, try the Chipotle Cholula.  Lots of flavor there and just a touch of heat.

IronDioPriest:
I love flavor: period. So, if there's good flavor, I can tolerate a LOT of heat. Those habanero sauces are not for the faint of heart, but man, do they ever taste good - at least to me. They also make an extra-hot. I have a bottle of that too, but it's a scorcher. If I use it, I tend to use it on a chip or two and then go to one of the more reasonably hot sauces.

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on September 28, 2017, 07:13:19 PM ---I buy direct from Tabasco (McIlhenny Co). I had a devil of a time finding their habanero sauce so I checked them out online and found that I cold go straight to the source. Prices are a bit better than retail (if you could find it) and they threw in some complimentary goodies as well.

--- End quote ---

You should make the trip and tour the factory.

Then let me know when and I'll meet you there since I'm relatively close.

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: AlanS on September 30, 2017, 10:15:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on September 28, 2017, 07:13:19 PM ---I buy direct from Tabasco (McIlhenny Co). I had a devil of a time finding their habanero sauce so I checked them out online and found that I cold go straight to the source. Prices are a bit better than retail (if you could find it) and they threw in some complimentary goodies as well.

--- End quote ---

You should make the trip and tour the factory.

Then let me know when and I'll meet you there since I'm relatively close.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer - I might take you up on it!

It reminds me of a time when I was living in Now Orleans and we toured a C&H sugar refinery. They were generous with the free samples of confections and products. My younger brother and I each swiped a box of brown sugar and ate our way through most of it before getting caught by our folks.

Needless to say it wasn't the most pleasant ride home.

To this day I can't stand sugar...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version