Author Topic: Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest Festival - Paddock & "others" slay 50 wound 200+  (Read 20258 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And not that I am looking to add any credence to the swift claim of Islaminals that this guy was radicalized by the Death Cult...but...

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-sheriff-says-las-vegas-shooter-could-have-been-radicalized/

...why is this Sheriff saying so and on what is he basing it?

If the Death Cult is to blame, this whole thing is going to blow up in ProgTard faces BIGTIME!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Das Speaker hands the forces of darkness their first victory...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/359387-ryan-postpones-scheduling-gun-silencer-legislation/

What a useless little bitch!   ::outrage::

Man up you candy-ass, and learn what others haven't failed to learn you piss-pants fool!

Heck, we now have proof that Ambassador Stevens has more 2nd Amendment fortitude than the she-man Ryan!

“When I die, you need to pick up my gun and keep fighting,” Stevens told Diplomatic security agent Scott Wickland

::cussing::  Ryan might as well be this dumbass

And while we're at it, if being as stone-cold stupid as the libiots is the order of the day...how about smart-ass cracks about government pukes "going postal"?  Obviously, we need to ban the IRS and the USPS...if it saves but one fricken child!

And while we're on the stupid train...

"I want any young men who buy a gun to be treated like young women who seek an abortion..." - Gloria "Baby-Killer!" Steinem

Uhh huh, so you want them cheered, applauded, lauded as heroes and anybody saying otherwise or threatening them demonized, destroyed and marginalized?

I looked up 'dumb c***'...there's a lot of pics there...and yeah she's definitely there!

In other news...

Is this for real?

Lemme guess...all the security cameras were dark or fuzzy around this floor...

And ZH has a good post listing all of the questions...

But the American people definitely deserve some answers about what took place, and that means that all of us should keep digging.

The following are 16 unanswered questions about the Las Vegas shooting that the mainstream media does not want to talk about…

#1 Photos of Stephen Paddock’s hotel room have been leaked, and one of those photos appears to show a suicide note. Why hasn’t the public been told what is in that note?

#2 Were there additional shooters?  A taxi driver reportedly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window.  A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on.  And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used.  So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?

#5 How in the world did Paddock get 42 guns and “several thousand rounds of ammo” into his hotel room without anyone noticing?

#6 How did someone with “no military background” and that wasn’t a “gun guy at all” operate such advanced weapons?  Because what we are being told by the mainstream media just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.  I really like how Natural News made this point…

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.
#7 Why was one woman telling people in the crowd that they were all going to die 45 minutes before the attack?

#8 Why did it take law enforcement authorities 72 minutes to get into Stephen Paddock’s hotel room?

#9 Why did Paddock wire $100,000 to the Philippines last week?

#10 Why was Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, in the Philippines when the attack took place?  Did she know what was about to happen?

#11 Was Paddock on antidepressants like so many other mass killers in the past have been?

#12 Why was ISIS so eager to take responsibility for this attack, and why was the FBI so quick to dismiss that connection?

#13 Apparently Paddock had earned millions of dollars “through real estate deals”.  If he was so wealthy, why would he all of a sudden snap like that?

#14 Why did he move so frequently?  It is being reported that Paddock had 27 different residences during his adult life.

#15 Why were nearly all of the exits out of the concert venue completely blocked?…

In essence, the concert trapped the people, preventing them from escaping, and denying them the ability to seek cover. From there, sustained, full-auto gunfire is almost impossible to survive.

From Fox News, a caller named Russell Bleck, who survived the shooting, said live on air, “There were ten-foot walls blocking us in. We couldn’t escape. It was just a massacre. We had nowhere to go.”
#16 Why was a country music festival chosen as the target?  Was the goal to kill as many Trump supporters and other conservatives as possible?  And is there evidence that Stephen Paddock was connected to Antifa in any way?

At first I thought that this was a fairly straightforward story too, but the more I have dug into it the more complex things have become.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Stephen Paddock definitely did not act alone.  That means that the others involved in the shooting are still out there, and they must be brought to justice.  Let us never forget what these extremely wicked individuals did to innocent civilians such as 27-year-old Tina Frost…

A 27-year-old woman has lost her right eye after a bullet ripped through her face during the Las Vegas concert massacre.

Tina Frost remains in a coma in hospital after undergoing surgery to remove the bullet that became lodged in her eye when a gunman opened fire on the crowd of country music fans on Sunday night.

Frost, who is originally from Maryland but moved to California several years ago, is expected to remain in the coma for a week.
Whoever did this is going to pay greatly.  Yes, I do believe that Stephen Paddock was involved.  But he did not act alone, and the mainstream media is doing the public a great disservice by ignoring all of the evidence that this was not just a “lone wolf” operation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/16-unanswered-questions-about-las-vegas-shooting-mainstream-media-doesnt-want-talk-a

The potential blowback on this story...on fascists and progs...could be epic.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Most of those questions are bullsh*t!!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Not all...but...

#6 is a mish-mash of good and ignorant.

#11 feeds one angle of the D-MC meme in getting guns out of peoples hands.

#13 is kinda dumb.

#15 is likely concert security precaution only, that made response worse but nothing nefarious to start with.

The rest have validity and are still in play.

With ZH you get a mixed bag oftentimes.  We here are bright enough to sort wheat from chaff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
STEPHEN Paddock could have spent more than 20 years plotting his devastating attack on innocent people in Las Vegas, police have revealed.

Officials also believe Paddock may not have acted alone.

Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said: “At face value he had to have some help at some point and we want to ensure that that’s the answer

“Maybe he was a superhuman who figured this out all on his own but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Police confirmed the shooter “meticulously” planned his strike on the Route 91 Harvest Festival from his vantage points in the Mandalay Hotel.

Officers, who are investigating the double life of the cold-blooded killer, believe he spent decades acquiring weapons and living a “secret life”.

Police also told a news conference that 317 of the 489 people injured in the Las Vegas shooting have been discharged from hospitals.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/862496/Las-Vegas-shooter-motive-killer-mass-murderer-Stephen-Paddock-Marilou-Danley-FBI-gun

They have to have something recovered from his belongings to make statements like this.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I've been reading http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/

Lots of questions, answers are few and don't add up.  Nothing about this guy (Paddock) and what he did adds up according to the little information TPTB are letting out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  There is an answer out there we just haven't heard it yet.  But ther is a sh*tload of questions that need answers. 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I've been reading http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/

Lots of questions, answers are few and don't add up.  Nothing about this guy (Paddock) and what he did adds up according to the little information TPTB are letting out.

So far I think my thinking is more in line with Aesop here...I linked to the same site a couple days ago...

The 'just snapped" narrative is never getting off the ground...

How can one guy...a novice in the mass-murder world...barricade a whole floor of exits...by himself?   ::whatgives::

Who fired through the door at Campos?  The novice?  Uhh huh...   ::bus::

More likely the guy who popped Stevie...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More on the latter...room 135 is merely where the Oswalding occured!

I love it when people use math to ask better questions!

From over the transom earlier today:

I told you they’d claim it was AR15s in Vegas. Look at the photos. Pure tripe — specifically going after Daniels Defense, after DD had the -nerve- to seek an advertising segment during half-time at the slobberbowl. Revenge as a secondary purpose, right there.

This OP has *every* hallmark of a FF/setup at this point – the “full monte” of lies and manipulation is on grotesque display.

And if you’ve been surfing at all, you’ll also notice that lots of veterans are saying that 1) there are definitely multiple shooters and multiple firing positions involved, and 2) that at least one of the guns was an M240/SAW. Both of which we concur with.

Here’s one other telling bit for you: if the lone shooter was on the 32nd floor, how were people safe behind a ~30 to 36 inch high wall less than 800 feet away? (estimated wall height from published photos, lateral distance of 780 feet via google-maps, see images)

Trigonometry doesn’t lie – if the shots were coming from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay (or the roof directly above the now-infamous Room 135), then the protected area behind such low cover as that wall provides would not have saved them. The protected area in ref to the 32nd floor (12 feet per floor X 32 floors is 384 feet height; lateral distance to the wall is about 780 feet from the MB hotel [at ground level – see annotated photo] to the base of the wall, so the hypotenuse angle is about 40 degrees at the low wall…. meaning that the protection would only have extended – at most – 42 or 44 inches out from the base of the wall. Not nearly enough of a safe space for roughly 35 feet of wall to have sheltered almost a hundred people from the entire attack, as stated by many witnesses, including several police officers who were ‘pinned down’ at that exact location throughout much of the shooting.

But if the gun shooting at them was on the 4th floor, or the apron-roof at 4th floor level [as shown by the taxi driver’s video], then this makes *perfect* sense, because the protected area would have
extended out from that wall almost 10 feet for a typical adult laying flat on the ground. (4th floor X 12 feet/floor = 48 feet height; lateral distance remains as ~780 feet, then the angle of fire would
only be on the order of 10~13 degrees downward) So, if a human laying flat is only 12? high, then the protected area would have extended at least 8 feet, and possibly as far as 11 feet away from the wall (allowing for the multiple estimated factors). The area protected by the low wall would be almost as good if the main gun were much farther away, say 1500~1800 feet [i.e. on top of the Delano Hotel], even while 30+ floors in height, because the depression-angle of the gun from a more-distant rooftop [not a prepared firing position in a comfy suite] would have been excessive for the operator. This becomes relevant, below.

Further, the photos of the ‘shooters nest’ on the 32nd floor are all wrong – First, there should have been spent brass *everywhere* after such a fracas, but there’s almost none in the photos I’ve seen. I’d
love to see the final count on spent brass from the ‘Room 135’, because I believe it’s way too low to account for the carnage that was accomplished. I’ll bet its at least an order of magnitude low, compared to the following calculations:

We’ve got ~600 victims, right? Many were hit by multiple rounds. So lets say 750 hits as a *minimum*. Reality is probably closer to 900 hits, but that’s just another riff on the same theme, once you seehow to do the math.

Even in a packed venue like this, when firing full-auto the ratio of hits to rounds discharged would be low, most likely between 1:6 and 1:12 – especially once people started fleeing every which way. Let’s
say the “reasonable” range is between 1:5 and 1:12 hits-per-rounds-fired, just to be safe at the lower bound – Then 750 X 5 = 3750 minimum rounds fired. This is an extremely low bounding value; and 750 X 12 = 9000 probable rounds fired. Not the upper bound value, by any reasonable sense of events, but a very likely value.

So in total we *must* have at least 3,750 rounds fired, probably 9,000 rounds, and quite possibly more. So where in hell is all that spent brass? Not in Room 135, apparently.

I’ve been in situations where we [~ a dozen guys, ten M4s and two MGs] spent 10K rounds of ammo in well under 5 minutes. Ammo goes amazingly fast, when you’re engaging numerous targets at short to medium range! [And yes, 500 meters is ‘only’ medium range for any real machine gun] After such an event, the brass is so thick on the ground that its a real hazard to guys getting up from their fighting positions slipping and falling on the ‘rolling carpet’ of brass around them. I’ve shaken a dozen or more pieces of brass out of my shirt and webgear after such an engagement, and had no recollection of how it could possibly have gotten there. Brass goes *everywhere* wildly – it bounces and rolls around a lot.

So, either these photos of ‘Room 135’ are seriously sanitized, and therefore worthless, or there is another firing position (or multiple other firing positions) and again, these photos are the ‘horse and
pony’ show, just a distraction from the truth instead of an admission of it. Both assertions are very likely to be the case here – there’s the sanitized [or unused] ‘nest’ on the 32nd floor that they’re showing us, *plus* the other firing positions which we will never hear about, let alone see photos of.

Honestly, I don’t believe that they -had to- sanitize the room on the 32nd floor, because I don’t believe that many -if any- rounds came from there.

Just examining the site plan from above, the best firing positions are on top of the Delano hotel. That position has the clearest, most commanding view of the entire venue, by far. If I were going to do such a thing, that’s where I’d go to do it.

Second best positions are A) on the roof of the Mandalay Bay or B) a high window facing East in that building, as Room 135 has. The position on the 4th floor [or on the lower, apron-roof at about 3.5 stories in height] of the Mandalay Bay would really only have been useful for engaging targets backstage, or in the VIP area of the venue, as the rest of the area is too obscured by ground clutter at that lower elevation. The lower position does, however, command the Boulevard via which the anticipated police and EMS response will come, and command it very well. Or, in other words, this could have gone much worse for the First-Responders.

The only viable alternative is the roof of the Excalibur, another block away, but that doesn’t match any of the witness reports or collected video of the event. The Luxor pyramid and the building just north of the pyramid aren’t suitable [look at the upper fascia – above the roofline – of the building north of the Luxor, the building with the Chris Angle/MindFreak sign on it] is unsuitable because there is no gap between the roof and the fascia from which to deploy a firing position; whereas on Mandalay Bay and the Delano the above-roof fascia has a substantial gap through which a fire-team could easily be deployed.

This can all be seen on google-maps using satellite view and 3D – look for the signature strip of light on the roof, right at the base of the fascia – that proves theres a gap — and it’s usually about 2 feet high. You can’t see that gap from the ground, but it’s almost always there. It makes for a perfectly hidden firing position. Guys who work from a highrise roof with any regularity will know exactly what I’m talking about.

Anyways, the above are a significant subset of the reasons why I’m certain we’re being feed a colossal line of BS here, and that this is indeed a false flag operation to enrage the Right, to bait us into a fight that will -regardless of who “wins” – finish off our nation in terms of ever recovering a legitimate government, or even just stopping the political and racial violence. It’s an end-game play by monsters who don’t count the cost, only their ‘victories’.
~~~~~end~~~~~~

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/you-know-like-every-64-year-old-white-guy/

These hotels are littered with digital cameras...   ::whatgives::
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:26:55 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

https://www.weaselzippers.us/359587-nancy-sinatra-nra-members-should-face-a-firing-squad/

OK Toots...how about you leave intelligent people alone and stick with your own kind and talk about s h i t you do know well...like drugs, whoring...being a nobody that 99% of the planet doesn't give a flying fornication about one way or another!

::vafancoul::

And, on a much much more classy note...

"I will never lie down when the president of this great country comes to shake my hand!" Gunderson wrote on Facebook. "There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president, and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my president the respect he deserves!"

Good man there!   ::thumbsup::

Gunderson was not the only Las Vegas shooting survivor who found the president's trip motivational. One woman told reporters that his visit was "comforting," adding, "He wasn't who we see on social media."

Imagine that!  That must rankle the D-MC!!!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-stands-meet-president-first-lady/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
   That young man just set a burning example for that daughter of somebody that she is still living off of.  He worked she spends.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
This all is getting weirder and weirder.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Kurt Schlichter: Nothing Makes Liberals Angrier Than Us Normals Insisting On Our Rights

So, let’s continue our important conversation. How about this? How about we continue to speak freely, saying whatever we want however we want, and you leftists just sit there and be offended? How about we practice our faiths however we want, even if that means some of us don’t end up validating every one of your preferred personal peccadillos (I checked under all of the penumbras and emanations in the Constitution and I can’t find anywhere that you have a right to have us high-five everything you do). And how about we insist that everyone accused of something gets due process and the chance to defend himself – or herself, or even xirself?

Yeah, we know that us having rights is inconvenient, but that’s too damn bad. Because we aren’t asking you for our rights. We’re telling you we aren’t giving them up.

See, we’re done walking on eggshells and playing your verbal minefield game. You’ll call us “murderers,” “racists,” “sexists,” “homophobes” and every other kind of “phobe” you can invent no matter what we do anyway, and it’s all a lie. It’s also all meaningless. You don’t even believe it. It’s just a rhetorical weapon, and a lame one, but you’ve fired all your ammo. The chamber is empty. Keep pulling the trigger on your slanders, but we’re now woke to the scam and you’re just shooting blanks.

::cool::

RTWT:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/10/05/nothing-makes-liberals-angrier-than-us-normals-insisting-on-our-rights-n2390586?amp=true
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Militant normals.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I like Kurt's articles!   ::thumbsup::

The Big Lie's that the Left is tolerant, intelligent or interested in coexistence with us normals is exposed for the fraud it has always been...it's just oh so much easier now since they are so unhinged...anybody failing to understand that is terminally stupid or a member of the Left.

And yes, being militantly normal is not only justified, it is absolutely necessary!

They are just like Islamists - all the Left is interested in is converting you, enslaving you or just getting rid of you!

That kind of blind unthinking rigid dogma can only be met with militant resistance...and better yet overwhelming offense!

The civil war the Left has long desired and continually agitated for is warming up.  Plan accordingly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And so far it seems the Sheriff's department is only one giving any kind of useful information on this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-05/sheriff-vegas-shooter-led-secret-life-may-have-planned-car-bombing-tried-ignite-jet-

DAESH claims they converted this assclown 6 months ago.  Not sure of the link to NYC explosives.  But there is still too much fluidity to this story and the chick is cooperating and the cluelessness of his intentions still bothers me...but if in fact converted by the Satanic Cult of Mohammad that might explain that...

Meanwhile, the mystery woman/real honey-trap(?) hunt continues...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/359670-investigators-hunt-for-mystery-woman-seen-with-vegas-shooter/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
As a single millionaire, he couldn't do any better in the female department?  And a frequenter of Las Vegas no less?  Surely there's got to be tons of vapid, interchangeable 20-something women there looking for sugar daddies.

That's only halfway a joke, too.  I think there is a significance to his choice of female companion. She is from a country with a well known restive Islamic area. This guy sounds like an ideal target for an Islamic movement looking to develop either a convert or a useful idiot: single, childless, distant from family, wealthy, White. They've openly boasted that they are developing White, Western converts into agents for better blending in.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's not a reach...there's fat bastards with model-looking bimbo's everywhere...if not for a fat wallet does anybody think they'd be hanging around them?  How many have Islamic chicks?

Anyway...he is a patsy in this false flag op.

And the meme of the angry bitter gun-grabbing DemoFascists isn't getting any traction!

Fat dumb and ugly....wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah, careful what you wish for...you might just get your civil war started faster!

And uhh...

:o

And elitist Leftist hypocrites like this fat douchenozzle Mikey fail to heed those from his side that have determined their entire foundation for gun control is complete b u l l s h i t ! 

The only reason for banning guns and gun ownership is a totalitarian reasons and ignorant reasons - to prevent people from being independent of government control, and to prevent people from scum of any sort that would seek to harm them!

And yes, everybody needs to jump in the face of jack-booted statists when they pipe off with their lies and BS!

http://iotwreport.com/james-woods-strikes-again/

Bravo, James!  Bravo!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  He sure did.
 Filippo Mazzie