Author Topic: Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest Festival - Paddock & "others" slay 50 wound 200+  (Read 20178 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More fishiness...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The dribble continues...

Just WTF is this?!

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/10/30/flight-records-indicate-a-covert-helicopter-rooftop-exfil-may-have-taken-place-just-minutes-after-las-vegas-massacre/

Squak a false beacon, go dark, fire shots...

Really, I guess there is nothing to see here...

Trust your government, yeah...no problem!

/

::foilhathelicopter::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  WTF is going on?? How hard is it to find the Helo??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I don't know...

And the D-MC is completely ignoring this story...probably because it is: a) an inside DeepState false flag op and they know it and b) it's goal of ginning up hate of guns and gun owners backfired spectacularly again!

A big chunk of the American are not the dumb effing animals parked in front of TV's buying every bucket of dreck coming out of CNN or the NYT
s...and they certainly aren't self-lobotomized enough to buy any official spin on this they were trying to spew...they narrative changed so much so fast even they couldn't stay on script!

So now it is all but off the radar!

Why?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/why-has-las-vegas-massacre-disappeared-news-cycle

Why were all these people slaughtered?  What did they do to deserve execution?  Vote for Trump?  Like Country music?  What is the government hiding? 

When are we going to have enough?!  When do we retaliate?  When do we defend ourselves?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://nypost.com/2017/11/02/vegas-sheriff-shooters-girlfriend-may-be-hiding-something/

Yup, I agree.

But the fedcoats are trampling all over this...muddying up the investigation...there is so much not being answered...it's almost like the DeepState is orchestrating the entire thing...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
http://nypost.com/2017/11/02/vegas-sheriff-shooters-girlfriend-may-be-hiding-something/

Yup, I agree.

But the fedcoats are trampling all over this...muddying up the investigation...there is so much not being answered...it's almost like the DeepState is orchestrating the entire thing...

DUH!!!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2017/11/more-rose-fertilizer.html?m=1

Like everything with this stinking case...more questions without answers...

Too much muck not be orchestrated...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And despite nearly two months, they still haven't identified the weapons involved, but have notified us that multiple weapons "jammed". Y'know, like they do when you shoot them.

And oh, BTW, they have no idea why Paddock is supposed to have started shooting.
Nor why he stopped.
Nor why he quit with over 4,000 additional rounds remaining.

I'm not sure which is more insane. The shooter or the investigation.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And despite nearly two months, they still haven't identified the weapons involved, but have notified us that multiple weapons "jammed". Y'know, like they do when you shoot them.

And oh, BTW, they have no idea why Paddock is supposed to have started shooting.
Nor why he stopped.
Nor why he quit with over 4,000 additional rounds remaining.

I'm not sure which is more insane. The shooter or the investigation.

Yes

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Next October?!

“Now that’s a long time for some people, but speaking for the FBI, that’s light speed, all right?” Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/22/las-vegas-shooting-fbi-official-says-info-on-motive-may-take-until-next-october-to-release.html

Translation from Praetorian to Peon: "That's the 'new normal', serf...so suck it!"

Uhh huh...

::effu::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The all is well don't ask/don't tell policy?

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/mandalay-bay-staff-interacted-with-las-vegas-shooter-more-than-10-times-in-days-before-oct-1/

Whatever.  How did all that weaponry and ammunition get up there?  Nobody saw nuffin'?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Interesting.  Other charges?

Who?  The Fedcoat overlords assisting Paddock in this false flag op?  Yeah, I doubt it...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16/new-charges-could-be-coming-in-vegas-massacre-police-attorney-says.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More foul smelling and sad news...

(Spot reserved for correct link)

...I tell ya, my trust in Fedcoats is going to have to be measured in negative units...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:44:56 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Did miss the connection between the LA massacre and man and dog recovering?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Jeepers Cripes!  No, wrong link...was story about gal who died who  swears up and down there was definitely more than one shooter and definitely somebody on the ground killing people.

I will have to chase that link down...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Jeepers Cripes!  No, wrong link...was story about gal who died who  swears up and down there was definitely more than one shooter and definitely somebody on the ground killing people.

I will have to chase that link down...

Here's one, cell footage...

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/more-than-one-shooter/

The link I was looking for I cannot locate...interviews with a bunch of people there that swear up and down shots we're coming from at least two if not three different directions.  People can confuse close hits as close shots but with rifles bullets can travel several hundred yards easily, and shots can echo off buildings.  But their statements cannot be entirely dismissed.  I mean you hear those rifles shots in this vid, the supposed reloading required?  You telling me in a town that may have more surveillance, security and police than most were all just napping and took this long to take down one asshole?

Earlier in this thread we had that guy study angels and such, a second shooter is more than possible and even somebody on the ground to add to the confusion that ensued.

Now we have this utterly stunning typical FBI arse-wipe of a statement - FBI and their panel of hand-picked experts can find no motive for Paddock...other than maybe just infamy.

And what did this Orfanos know and was he snuffed by another brain-washed FBI assclown?

https://www.thisisinsider.com/how-las-vegas-shooting-survivors-hit-again-at-thousand-oaks-coped-2018-11

Stinks like another case of the FBI's involvement being one of a direct nature it obviously will not admit to...not without waterboarding them with gasoline anyway...

One day...perhaps somebody will find out the truth...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:58:17 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::cussing:: DeepState!

Yeah, what deluded fool thinks this smells swell?

Nearly two years after Stephen Paddock committed the worst mass shooting in modern American history in Las Vegas, and then killed himself, his girlfriend Marilou Danley reportedly lives in a lavish Los Angeles home. As the Daily MailOpens a New Window. has reported via Australia’s The Courier MailOpens a New Window., Danley recently told a journalist twice that she’s “in peace right now” in her life. Then she quietly got into an SUV driven by her daughter and headed back to her home, which is worth $3.4 million in Australia money, or about $2.29 million in U.S. dollars.

According to the publications, the luxury house is in an exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood and is owned by her daughter and son-in-law.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/09/vegas-shooter-stephen-paddocks-girlfriend-lives-in-la/

Oh yeah...cooperating in a false flag op against the people of America...the peace of a nice home in an exclusive area...yeah ain't moving on swell?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Had to modify original thread title after reading this...

Be sure you're healthy and calm...because you'll likely not be the latter for long...

https://nationalfile.com/trump-national-security-council-official-received-report-multiple-shooters-antifa-isis-involvement-las-vegas-shooting/

Convinced more than every that the praetorians knew...FBI, CIA...no effing way they did NOT know.

They are perfectly fine using Marxist terrorists, racist terrorists, Islamist terrorists and anarchist terrorists against us.  We are their enemy.  Witness all that has happened from the putrid reign of Obamao to now...there is a clear and evil pattern to what is happening!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Rich Higgins just died in the hospital "from complications" on 2/22/22?  And was fired from the Council in 2017?  Why?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"