Topics > Faith & Family

Mormons and the LDS Church

<< < (4/4)

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Libertas on October 04, 2017, 12:29:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on October 04, 2017, 08:02:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on October 04, 2017, 07:06:35 AM ---I agree John, it all starts with the person...it's the way it was started with Jesus and the Disciples...casual gatherings and a simple message of salvation through Jesus...humans always muck things up with bureaucracy and form and catering to the physical and emotional instead of the spiritual...

--- End quote ---

In this case, its that organization that we will need.   Such organizations will become part of the redoubt when things get nasty. That is why the left has been so hell bent on infiltrating and destroying any institution that could serve in that capacity.  That is why they are running the Catholic Church through a Pope that got is position in a way that is just as dubious as the passing of Obamacare. The showdown is coming - and it is worldwide. Worldwide personal  networks will be required to win. Strong local personal networks will be required to survive.  I am just trying to reconcile liking the people and culture  and mostly liking how the organization works with dogma I can't can't swallow. ( But I can't swallow it at any Church really)

--- End quote ---

You don't need to join an organized religion...to be organized against the proglodytes and their fascist masters...you just need to have affiliation with like-minded individuals.

With me there is a lot of genetic predisposition to overcome to join anything...

I loath being dependent upon anybody, though at times it is necessary...

I suck at delegating...

I get along with most people, but stupid people, ignorant people...I want to strangle with my bare hands...the larger the organization or the flakier it is...the odds of encountering people I loath increases exponentially...

Organizations tend to have requirements and rules and can have inconsistencies...I despise bureaucracy...

Joining an outfit, to me should have one or very few keystone principles and purpose - Like a military cadre dedicated to eradicating tyrants and their minions from the face of the earth...no micro-managing, no stupid-ass rules (it's war jackass, not checkers!)...just goals and meeting those goals is all I care about.

Organizations...governments...I am loosing interest in all of that crap...

--- End quote ---

" I would never join a club that would have me as a member".

Pandora:
Okay, Groucho.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on October 04, 2017, 06:49:29 PM ---Okay, Groucho.

--- End quote ---

::curtsy4::

Libertas:
"I resemble that remark."

John Florida:
  The problem with clubs is that I don't get to pick out the member and some people are so nice it's sickening.

A must watch!

https://youtu.be/86hwvNWwSL4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version