Author Topic: Where ?  (Read 850 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Where ?
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »
I'd like to know where all the as*holes, were and are, that maligned police officers in this country.  With no backbone some of you cowards used them as targets to show off.  My question to asked you; who automatically went INTO the shooting trying to stop it.  Not one of you chicken sh*t morons have the guts to say - "boy did we f*ck up".  And to those airhead talking head Dems wanting to make this a political movement again - go back under the rock you came from.   ::rant::
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Where ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:48:42 PM »
  If you expect them to come forward we both know that it's not happening .  The weasels are going to wait for something to happen that they can use till then it will be crickets.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 02:31:24 PM »
  If you expect them to come forward we both know that it's not happening .  The weasels are going to wait for something to happen that they can use till then it will be crickets.

Yes JF I know, just tired of all the BS coming from the left without any justification.  Both dad and uncle were on the force back home and every time they were working -- well you know the rest.  It's just time someone had something good to say for all those that 'put it on the line' for the rest of us.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:49:26 PM »

Yes JF I know, just tired of all the BS coming from the left without any justification.  Both dad and uncle were on the force back home and every time they were working -- well you know the rest.  It's just time someone had something good to say for all those that 'put it on the line' for the rest of us.

The way they see it is that if it doesn't reach out and touch them personally it doesn't exist.  If  a deathis reported and it's not a member of their family it didn't happen.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 07:17:14 AM »
I'd love to reach out and touch them personally..IYKWIMAIKTYD!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:43:16 AM »
I must have missed something. What is this about?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 02:12:05 PM »
The Mandalay Bay massacre.  I think ..........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 05:59:58 PM »
  Attitude towards the police in general.
 Filippo Mazzie