Author Topic: God Bless Militant Normals infiltrating Indoctrination Centers!  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
God Bless Militant Normals infiltrating Indoctrination Centers!
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:03:24 AM »

::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::beertoast::   ::newyear::   ::whoohoo::   ::bustamove::

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: God Bless Militant Normals infiltrating Indoctrination Centers!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 09:52:56 AM »
 Can't read it link please
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 01:40:02 PM »
  Up yours and f**k him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 04:34:17 PM »
Wow,  people sure can't take a joke.   Because that's what it is.   (of course AA studies are a joke to begin with). 

He should be happy someone took the time to make a joke.      He should be happy someone even noticed this ad.  I can't imagine there are many people in Montana,  even on a college campus, that would be interested in such a "class".    H*ll they can't even find a black guy to run the AA department at that "school"!   

NOTHING IS ABOVE BEING JOKED ABOUT OR MOCKED!   And people like that make it soooooooo easy it ridicule them too. 

Frankly we need more mocking of sacred pigs now a days!   And I hope it was another prof,  rather then a student.   I can't imagine being that one normal prof that has to hold his tongue all day.

Comedians sure missed out on making fun of the last regime.   Biden was begging to be mocked. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »
Wow,  people sure can't take a joke.   Because that's what it is.   (of course AA studies are a joke to begin with). 

He should be happy someone took the time to make a joke.      He should be happy someone even noticed this ad.  I can't imagine there are many people in Montana,  even on a college campus, that would be interested in such a "class".    H*ll they can't even find a black guy to run the AA department at that "school"!   

NOTHING IS ABOVE BEING JOKED ABOUT OR MOCKED!   And people like that make it soooooooo easy it ridicule them too. 

Frankly we need more mocking of sacred pigs now a days!   And I hope it was another prof,  rather then a student.   I can't imagine being that one normal prof that has to hold his tongue all day.

Comedians sure missed out on making fun of the last regime.   Biden was begging to be mocked.

AMEN!