Author Topic: More Leftist Hypocrisy on Display  (Read 30687 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: More Leftist Hypocrisy on Display
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2021, 06:26:32 PM »
Rose McGowan believes Oprah Winfrey faked her support of the #MeToo movement.

“I am glad more are seeing the ugly truth of @Oprah,” the “Charmed” alum, 47, tweeted Sunday along with an old photo of the talk show host, now 67, smiling alongside convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein. “I wish she were real, but she isn’t.”

McGowan, an outspoken survivor of sexual assault, continued, “From being pals with Weinstein to abandoning & destroying Russell Simmon’s [sic] victims, she is about supporting a sick power structure for personal gain, she is as fake as they come. #lizard.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/31/rose-mcgowan-calls-oprah-winfrey-as-fake-as-they-come/

I think most of us knew that a long time ago...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: More Leftist Hypocrisy on Display
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2021, 08:14:23 AM »
OK, on the heels of calling out Oprah the Fake...and in light of the next target's mouthing off on TX heartbeat abortion law...Rose McGowan puts Killary on notice -

"You are a shadow leader in service of evil. You are the enemy of what is good, right and moral. You represent no flag, no country, no soul. You eat hope, you twist minds. I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband and here comes the bomb."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/hollywood-actress-puts-hillary-clinton-notice-represent-no-flag-no-country-no-soul-eat-hope-twist-minds-hotel-room-husband-comes-bo/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Ohh, goody...the bomb, drop it!!! 

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.