Author Topic: Goebbels Media struggling with geography again...  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Goebbels Media struggling with geography again...
« on: September 29, 2017, 08:30:18 AM »

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358783-the-washington-post-doesnt-know-that-puerto-ricans-are-americans/

Their Dear Leader did babble about 57 states...had to be corrected by Georgie Streptococcus he is a Christian not a Muslim...Freudian slips are a common trait among these types...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Goebbels Media struggling with geography again...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 07:54:32 AM »
The media is starting to blame Trump for the condition of Puerto Rico.  It really started with Hillary being told to name a random ship and complaining that that particular ship wasn't sent to PR.  I caught some second hand NBC News last night and they were going Full Retard with the Trump = Puerto Rico being a mess, meme.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 10:45:38 AM »
I caught some second hand NBC News last night and they were going Full Retard with the Trump = Puerto Rico being a mess, meme.

They have to do something. You notice there hasn't been any news about Houston or FL?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 02:29:30 AM »
I caught some second hand NBC News last night and they were going Full Retard with the Trump = Puerto Rico being a mess, meme.

They have to do something. You notice there hasn't been any news about Houston or FL?

You don't hear about Houston and Florida because both are recovering, both aren't filled with helpless liberal (and poor) people.     They aren't like Louisiana,  corrupt, poorly run and mismanaged.   In some cases getting in the way of aid like local bums in Louisiana did.

Puerto Rico is far more like Louisiana.  Local governments are incompetent.  And its an island,  which will make any aid far more difficult to do even if you are competent.   They ain't competent,  not by a long shot.   They want to do what they did with W.   Pin local incompetence on Trump.   They are largely successful,  at least with their base already.   

And don't forget,  Puerto Rico's government owned electric utility was a disaster BEFORE the storm.   The system is old and in poor repair.   And it's dead broke too.    I am guessing mainland taxpayers will be building PR a new electric system.......

In Texas,  the electric in many cases never went out for over 50% of the people in the storm area.  A few friends of mine down there were quite amazed when they didn't lose power at all.   The companies in Texas had hardened the grid in the last decade or so.    It has seemed to work. 

Offline richb

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 06:52:12 AM »
OMG, somebody called democrats inept?!  Trump's fault!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.