Topics > Faith & Family

Time for the Boy Scouts to end

(1/9) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.weaselzippers.us/360239-breaking-boy-scouts-announce-plans-to-admit-girls/

Ghay leaders, ghay/trans members...now girls?  It's not really "The Boy Scouts" anymore...so...boys, real ones with penises...should walk away...and let the non-binary and whatever do whatever...without them.

::mooning::

rustybayonet:
One of the reasons they are doing it -  They have been loosing scouts and leaders.  Now I hear the the Mormans are pulling out, starting their own scouting program.  If and when that happens at least 1/3 of present day [already thin] scouting is gone, and the paid 'leaders' jobs will be extremely thinned, so they are attempting to protect their arss.  In my opinion they didn't learn from the "Venture" scouting program [co-ed to 20 years old] - IMO an 'accident looking for a place to happen'.

IronDioPriest:
America desperately needs men. In a time when men remain boys well into their 30s; a time when fathers are increasingly rare, and boys are growing up with no template for positive masculinity - now this bastion of Americana is sacrificed on the altar of Leftism. The one institution reserved for boys where they could go outside the family for a positive example of masculinity is now killed by the progressive Left.

Anybody who doesn't believe we are in a literal war for the survival of Western Civilization is too afraid to look.

John Florida:
  I believe that parents pulled their kids out when the allowed gays in. Sorry but it's how I feel.

rustybayonet:
My last uniform as adult in scouting - with a little over 30 years as a youth and adult in scouting I walked away about 7 years ago because of the changes coming then, with these latest I sure am glad I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version