Topics > Faith & Family

Time for the Boy Scouts to end

<< < (2/9) > >>

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on October 11, 2017, 08:33:10 PM ---  I believe that parents pulled their kids out when the allowed gays in. Sorry but it's how I feel.

--- End quote ---

Nothing to be sorry about.  Parents were trying to protect their boys from the predation that some experienced in the Church. 

Right there was a real-life example of what not to do, or allow, and those who deliberately ignored the evidence and caved in to the Left's pressure, despite two Court rulings in favor of the Scouts, will now reap.

rustybayonet:

--- Quote from: John Florida on October 11, 2017, 08:33:10 PM ---  I believe that parents pulled their kids out when the allowed gays in. Sorry but it's how I feel.

--- End quote ---

That is exactly what happened during the changes causing my leaving.  I'm  told the district I was in had about a 20% drop within the first month.  Since then the decline has continued, the district has split [don't understand that reasoning either] and is now two separate districts, both understaffed.  The guy I trained that took over my job [ stayed because  his grandson was still working on his Eagle], finally stepped down, with his replacement lasting less than 6 months, so they begged him to come back on a temporary basis.  Side note - every commission [unit and asst. I brought on and trained; totaling 14] has left with the one exception.

Libertas:
It's enraging what the Left has been allowed to get away with, but they couldn't have done it without corrupt politicians, corrupt judges, corrupt media and a corrupt society...and the quiet acquiescence of folks who knew better yet did nothing to stop it.

Oh well, another gross injustice to be rectified after The Great Reckoning.

John Florida:
  The progs used the the gays just like the old blockbusting ploy.   Move people seen as undesirables into the neighborhood and property values drop and it becomes a race to get out.   So the houses were bout at a discount when the deed was done they move out the undesirables out and sell at a healthy profit. 

That's what happened to the Scouts. They tried for years to break them up and couldn't get it don so enter the gays and look at where we are.

Weisshaupt:
https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/735467109979848709?lang=en

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version