Author Topic: Time for the Boy Scouts to end  (Read 13986 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Time for the Boy Scouts to end
« on: October 11, 2017, 12:44:37 PM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/360239-breaking-boy-scouts-announce-plans-to-admit-girls/

Ghay leaders, ghay/trans members...now girls?  It's not really "The Boy Scouts" anymore...so...boys, real ones with penises...should walk away...and let the non-binary and whatever do whatever...without them.

::mooning::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Re: Time for the Boy Scouts to end
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:45:30 PM »
One of the reasons they are doing it -  They have been loosing scouts and leaders.  Now I hear the the Mormans are pulling out, starting their own scouting program.  If and when that happens at least 1/3 of present day [already thin] scouting is gone, and the paid 'leaders' jobs will be extremely thinned, so they are attempting to protect their arss.  In my opinion they didn't learn from the "Venture" scouting program [co-ed to 20 years old] - IMO an 'accident looking for a place to happen'.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:09:55 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:46 PM »
America desperately needs men. In a time when men remain boys well into their 30s; a time when fathers are increasingly rare, and boys are growing up with no template for positive masculinity - now this bastion of Americana is sacrificed on the altar of Leftism. The one institution reserved for boys where they could go outside the family for a positive example of masculinity is now killed by the progressive Left.

Anybody who doesn't believe we are in a literal war for the survival of Western Civilization is too afraid to look.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
  I believe that parents pulled their kids out when the allowed gays in. Sorry but it's how I feel.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 08:40:31 PM »
My last uniform as adult in scouting - with a little over 30 years as a youth and adult in scouting I walked away about 7 years ago because of the changes coming then, with these latest I sure am glad I did.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:43:41 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 06:10:08 AM »
  I believe that parents pulled their kids out when the allowed gays in. Sorry but it's how I feel.

Nothing to be sorry about.  Parents were trying to protect their boys from the predation that some experienced in the Church. 

Right there was a real-life example of what not to do, or allow, and those who deliberately ignored the evidence and caved in to the Left's pressure, despite two Court rulings in favor of the Scouts, will now reap.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 07:13:47 AM »

That is exactly what happened during the changes causing my leaving.  I'm  told the district I was in had about a 20% drop within the first month.  Since then the decline has continued, the district has split [don't understand that reasoning either] and is now two separate districts, both understaffed.  The guy I trained that took over my job [ stayed because  his grandson was still working on his Eagle], finally stepped down, with his replacement lasting less than 6 months, so they begged him to come back on a temporary basis.  Side note - every commission [unit and asst. I brought on and trained; totaling 14] has left with the one exception.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 07:32:28 AM »
It's enraging what the Left has been allowed to get away with, but they couldn't have done it without corrupt politicians, corrupt judges, corrupt media and a corrupt society...and the quiet acquiescence of folks who knew better yet did nothing to stop it.

Oh well, another gross injustice to be rectified after The Great Reckoning.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »
  The progs used the the gays just like the old blockbusting ploy.   Move people seen as undesirables into the neighborhood and property values drop and it becomes a race to get out.   So the houses were bout at a discount when the deed was done they move out the undesirables out and sell at a healthy profit. 

That's what happened to the Scouts. They tried for years to break them up and couldn't get it don so enter the gays and look at where we are.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
  The progs used the the gays just like the old blockbusting ploy.   Move people seen as undesirables into the neighborhood and property values drop and it becomes a race to get out.   So the houses were bout at a discount when the deed was done they move out the undesirables out and sell at a healthy profit. 

That's what happened to the Scouts. They tried for years to break them up and couldn't get it don so enter the gays and look at where we are.

I feel I fought it until it became completely clear, the paid faction in control couldn't care about anything except their up coming retirement pension.  So it was time for a local and district flunky to depart.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 10:29:00 AM »
Trail Life, https://twitter.com/TrailLifeUSA

Trail Life USA is a Christian adventure, character, and leadership program for young men.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »
For now, Pablo...for now...

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 03:07:02 PM »
Talked to Trail Life shortly after leaving scouts.  Only had a few units then in AL.  Don't know about now, but I'm getting to old for scouting and all my grandkids are not interested.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 04:26:35 PM »
That's too bad, rb; just sad.

1. Identify a respected institution.
    2. Kill it.
    3.Gut it.
    4. Wear its carcass as a skin suit while demanding respect.
    5. Use it as the next cultural beachhead devoted to more leftist indoctrination.

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2017/10/life-imitates-acronym.html

Aesop is a good find, Libertas.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »
That's too bad, rb; just sad.

1. Identify a respected institution.
    2. Kill it.
    3.Gut it.
    4. Wear its carcass as a skin suit while demanding respect.
    5. Use it as the next cultural beachhead devoted to more leftist indoctrination.

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2017/10/life-imitates-acronym.html

Aesop is a good find, Libertas.

I am really starting to like that site a lot, dude writes like I think.  He isn't fearful one iota of nailing the truth to the wall and making people acknowledge it.  I respect unapologetic veracity!

And for this post the self-evident truths are plentiful!

Because a large swath of bitter, ugly, misandrists is perpetually offended at the idea of boys being boys, and growing up to become men. "We can't be having any of that." they say with an upturned nose, and a chip the size of Gibraltar on their shoulder. In a way, it was inevitable, as fathers have been relentlessly pushed out of the home by one-sided divorce courts where due process goes to die, aided and abetted by no-fault divorce, and most boys are lucky if they even know their own father, let alone have one around to go to a scout troop meeting or outdoor adventure.

Damn, I could've written that.  Sure OK, I would have preferred "bleeping hairy-legged man-hating dykes" or something instead of misandrists...and not used "bleeping"...

That is a swell word though, misandrists...we gotta use that more!   ::thumbsup::

And to the point...I see kids in my own neighborhood, and from people I've associated with over many decades...suffer for a lack of both a good male role model and a mother uninterested in maleness!

He just rolls!

We can't let boys be boys, and we certainly can't have them hiking, running, building muscles and healthy bodies, climbing rocks, shooting bows and rifles, and slingshots, learning responsibility, self-reliance, masculine strength, personal and physical courage, whether on a swim across a lake, or learning to save lives at the pool or when someone is injured, or learning how to do 87 different things to such a degree that most Eagle Scouts should probably be given a college associate's degree on the spot. They'll get all self-assured, they'll tussle, they'll skin their knees, break some bones, get dirt on the carpet, and generally become the men that women of today still long for (in vain, mostly) if the ratings for Mad Men and Daniel Craig's rebooting of 007 back to Connery levels were any indication. The sisterhood won't allow that, for it swims upstream against the currents of the depraved culture, and one glimpse of it undoes hour of tedious lectures on diversity and metrosexuality, while making the buckets of Ritalin and Prozac and Paxil heaped into and hurled at normal, healthy school-age boys a total waste of money.

Left unchecked they'd play football and baseball, and have the nerve to keep score. They'd play tag, and make finger guns, roughhouse, play practical jokes, make slingshots and spit wads and throw water balloons, and generally act like wild Indians Native Americans indigenous peoples, which was the whole part about teaching them about people like Robert Rogers, Francis Marion, Lewis & Clark, William Cody, Bill Hickok, George Washington Carver, Geronimo, Thomas Edison, Jim Thorpe, Sgt. York, and an entire host of historical American figures that today are verbotten because they're mostly too white, all too rambunctious and free-wheeling, and unquestionably all too male.

We have a society of harpy man-hating women, and pussified metrosexual males, that go pale at the thought of raising boys who'd climb mountains, sail around the world solo, join the military and kill people and break things, find buried treasure, hunt pirates, or go to the moon. Only women and people of color should do that, because they're better than the rich white old male patriarchy that carved the greatest nation on earth out of harsh wilderness with two hands, a strong back, a sharp mind, and guts. Oh, and while we're at it, stop singing the praises of your mother country. It triggers the snowflakes.

Society now wants boys to shut up, check their privilege, wallow in their race guilt, genuflect to defective dystopian savages, and go sit on the couch in their footie pajamas sipping cocoa. Not bring groceries to a widow and her kids, or mow an old woman's lawn, or - God forbid! - go to church or synagogue and read a Bible.

We can't have them building things, building strength, building their minds, building their confidence, and learning to Be Prepared. O hell no! They need to learn to depend on government, and its endless soul-sapping bureaucracy, to let it be the same fount of plenty it is for millions of welfare moms married to the government in fatherless homes, once a rarity, but now, the near-universal norm across all races and every level of economic status.

This is pure American Gold!  This is taking the cold hard truth and bashing people in the face with it!  God, I love it!   ::cool::

But the girls see what's going on, and they want those things boys shouldn't have, as do their mothers, so they want in, and now the Boy Scouts have finally caved to that too. So now we cue what inevitably follows. Not just the sexual precociousness that will follow, but the same crap parents once sent their boys into scouting to avoid: the need for lectures about STDs at age 9, the man-shaming, the endless whiny bitching about male privilege, and patriarchy, and male domination, the demand for lowered standards, and literally having to pull extra load for the girls. And like night follows day, all the inevitable future lawsuits and harping complaints about everything wrong with the organization they battered their way into uninvited which will blossom in the scouts next year like dandelions on an untended lawn, until the entire organization best resembles naught but the dry, empty shed skin of a giant python.

And the same things that have pussified the rest of society will now become the norm in the troops, as they have in the military, and business, and school, and churches, and in short order, only the pussified priggish beta males will be left there, along with the militant recruiting LGBTEIEIO contingent, and in a few short years, everything the girls who wanted into the Boy Scouts to find will have been driven out of it, by the herds of clueless feral sh*tting and scratching-up-everything hens that they are, like their mothers before them were.

And the fugly proglodytes will cheer with psychotic rapturous demonic joy at their wicked deeds!

The men will leave, and the boys, forced into a game where they can't win, will quickly lose interest, and quit in droves. And so, a once-proud and honorable organization, that had raised millions of exceptional scouts into Star, Life, and Eagle Scouts, and millions more boys into simply decent, confident, and competent men, will fade into obscurity and irrelevance. Which, after all, was the whole point of the exercise driving all the pressure on them in the first place. Mission Accomplished, ye sh*tweasels of cultural decay, you've felled another oak, and rotted another pillar of society.

What will happen, and should happen if people are smart and care about their children - go the underground route, freeze out The Destroyers...treat them as they should be treated - mortal enemies, and launch a rebellion with all of its accompanying tactics and strengths!

So while it's incredibly appropriate that they are now the BS of America, the scouts should cut to the chase, and rename themselves the Gender-Neutral Scouts; or, if it isn't already too on-point, the Gender-Neutered Scouts. And maybe go for pink neckerchiefs.

And here's your new Scout law:

A Scout is dishonorable, selfish, helpless, surly, discourteous, mean, disobedient, angry, careless, timid, dirty, and dissolute.
Right, mommy?

Prancing unicorns with pussy-hats...

I tell ya, the other thing that needs to happen...interventions and deprogramming of young boys!!!

Aesop should be required reading for all children!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 07:34:30 AM »
For now, Pablo...for now...

Yep. This is a good start - we'll see how long they can maintain it.

Trail Life Core Value:  Courage

“The morals and values of our country are deteriorating at an exponential rate and are becoming increasingly opposed to true Christian values. As our organization grows and matures, future challenges will require increased character and courage by both adult and youth members as they stand for the timeless values articulated in the TLUSA Statement of Faith and Statement of Values which originate from the Holy Scripture and the teachings of the Church. With this cultural pressure in mind, we will continually commit ourselves to the truths found in the scriptures, that we are to fear God and not man, and that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and understanding.”

http://www.traillifeusa.com/corevalues/
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 09:39:29 AM »
I hope they can hold fast to their principles and beliefs!   ::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 12:32:02 PM »

Job one is to keep the women OUT!!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2017, 01:15:16 PM »

Job one is to keep the women OUT!!

Dayum! Strong statement coming from a woman.

I'm sorry. I mistook you for a feminazi. ::exitstageleft::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson