Author Topic: Good, this is right and could cause more libiot heads to implode - Win!/Win!  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... the Trump administration “is following the standard, discriminatory conservative orthodoxy on women’s health”

Discriminatory?  In favor of the defenseless human life in utero?   Damn straight!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Trump is screwing with the dems he's showing then how many cards he's got to play if they don't stop screwing with him. He'll force the pubbies to vote on things that will make them sick to their stomachs.

Looks like pen and phone.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
  Trump is screwing with the dems he's showing then how many cards he's got to play if they don't stop screwing with him. He'll force the pubbies to vote on things that will make them sick to their stomachs.

Hopefully it won't make the Republicans seasick.  They can be such a sensitive crew.  They'll want to go back to their safe space - you know - back into the minority.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Hopefully it won't make the Republicans seasick.  They can be such a sensitive crew.  They'll want to go back to their safe space - you know - back into the minority.

It's their call they can do what's right or go home to "spend more time with the family"
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
... the Trump administration “is following the standard, discriminatory conservative orthodoxy on women’s health”

Discriminatory?  In favor of the defenseless human life in utero?   Damn straight!

See here, I'd alter it to "Damn straight...biotch!"  :D
(but I'd, uhm...say it with a smile!)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

It's their call they can do what's right or go home to "spend more time with the family"

That's where the freaking majority belong anyway.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson