Author Topic: Planned Infanticide celebrates 101 years and 7 million slaughtered babies  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/planned-parenthood-celebrates-its-101st-anniversary-and-7-million-abortions/

The murder rate is starting to approach Final Solution levels...

What a thing to celebrate, eh?

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More celebrating by ghouls...

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards officially announced Friday that she will be resigning as head of the nation’s largest abortion provider. She received warm accolades from groups on the left and from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

After reports of her resignation circulated earlier this week, Richards announced in a video she’ll be stepping down from her position “this year.”

She praised Planned Parenthood, where she’s been president since 2006, saying “this organization will be here for you no matter where you live, how much money you make, who you love, or where you come from. Planned Parenthood has been part of the fabric of this country for 100 years.”

She called the abortion giant’s work “life changing” and “life saving” and said leading it was “the honor of my lifetime.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/372508-cecile-richards-resigning-from-planned-parenthood-calls-their-work-life-saving/

Sounds like the Wannsee Conference of anuary 20, 1942, they were just as proud as these Planned Infanticide ghouls!

Same results too...just more horrific in number and youth.

She, they...cannot rot in Hell fast enough!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie