Author Topic: Here we go again...another battle over what is history...  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Here we go again...another battle over what is history...
« on: October 20, 2017, 07:03:29 AM »
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article179891631.html

Why cannot anything be presented as it happened uncluttered with latter day opinionizing and editorializing by agenda-driven asshats?  People don't need to be lectured, they are fully capable of researching things themselves and if not then stop trying to Hollywood shyt up!  History especially should not be dumbed down to the lowest denominator and force-fed to people in pc/diversity/multi-culti cultist dogma!

That itch to kill things and break people gettin' twitchy again!   ::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Here we go again...another battle over what is history...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 07:11:23 AM »
Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush is overseeing a 7-year, $450 million revamp of the Alamo, where 189 independence fighters were killed in 1836. That includes restoration of historical structures and building a new museum and visitors' center. But some conservatives worry that the importance of the battle for the Alamo will be marginalized by "political correctness," with the overhaul sanitizing less-desirable aspects of participants' history, including that some were slaveholders.

And he's running for re-election.  The whole Bush clan, lock, stock and Mexican relations, need to go TF away.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 07:26:12 AM »
Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush is overseeing a 7-year, $450 million revamp of the Alamo, where 189 independence fighters were killed in 1836. That includes restoration of historical structures and building a new museum and visitors' center. But some conservatives worry that the importance of the battle for the Alamo will be marginalized by "political correctness," with the overhaul sanitizing less-desirable aspects of participants' history, including that some were slaveholders.

And he's running for re-election.  The whole Bush clan, lock, stock and Mexican relations, need to go TF away.

Amen!

I've had my fill of dynastic rule!   ::cussing::

::rockets::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 06:49:43 PM »
  All this is about is they want a monument to the Bush clan.  Politicians have been doing it for ever.  How many parks are built against the wish of the people nationwide?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 05:41:14 PM »
Same thing with science.    Good luck finding a nature film that doesn't end up talking about global warming,  no matter the original subject.    Or goes into evolution even when there is little to talk about. 

I would be happy with films that present facts about things,  no theory or something with little or no proof or someones wacko opinion. 

My brother is a film maker,  and I have suggested that he make science films free of both global warming and evolution.     He said it would be impossible to finance them,  let alone get them screen time.     Even if he keeps it free of things like creationism that set off the liberal unscientists. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 09:59:10 PM »
Speaking of Hollywood finance and screen time:

Tinseltown Travelogue, Part One

Tinseltown Travelogue, Part Two
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 10:34:09 AM »
Those were interesting essays Pan. How do you find these things?!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »
Those were interesting essays Pan. How do you find these things?!

In this case, Breitbart's a.m. XM Radio show.  The host, Alex somebody-or-other, interviewed the author, so I went to find the articles.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 03:39:48 PM »
  Long read but worth it..  For me all it did was make me hate them on a personal level not political.   They have convinced themselves they  know what's good for us and see themselves as out betters.

All they are are sheep and cowards. Follow the flock and afraid to have an original thought.  Thank god they have characters to play because they don't have any idea what's real any more.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 07:04:21 AM »
See, McCarthy was right after all, and to prove it Hollywierdo's went even harder Left...and the Creepies can do no wrong, like all elites they are exempt from the laws and morals and ethics peons are held to.  Now, it is so bad, and their example is so bad that even their rank and file pooh-tossers on the street are demanding to be exempt from all that too.  Anybody want to guess what that crap leads to?  Yes, anarchy...and the fascists/totalitarians seize control and you have tyranny and genocide.

Given the psychotic lock-step leftist garbage permeating Deep Hollywood...it is hard not to cheer on The Big One and just watch all that crap get flushed into the ocean, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 07:48:22 AM »
More Leftist Cleansing in action -

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down

I have literally run out of patience with these ethnic despots, these people are the genocidal maniacs of tomorrow...time for some preemptive self-defense!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 09:00:32 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/tinseltown/3/

Part Three, containing an interesting and informative explanation of Shia LaBeouf's flag, "He Will Not Divide Us", takedown.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 12:12:39 PM »
I love this writing style!

The whole ordeal started rather innocently in mid-January 2017 when, during an Instagram-live rant from his car, a visibly distraught Jaden Smith, the scion of Will Smith, was seen succumbing to one of the heaviest pressures in the life of the privileged…the DMV. In his melancholy brain dump while waiting for a driving instructor, this oppressed artist from the mean streets of Malibu declared that he wanted to move out of Los Angeles because there was just no one there willing to support youth creativity. A few days later he joined Shia LaBeouf of The Transformers fame in tweeting the vague remark “He Will Not Divide Us.”

::hysterical::

After Jaden kicked off the protest, Shia joined in, setting off the kind of media fanfare that we’ve all come to expect for anything anti-Trump. “Shia LaBeouf Launches Four-Year-Long Trump Protest Live Stream With Jaden Smith,” screamed a Variety headline. “Shia LaBeouf Kicks Off 4-Year Anti-Trump Live Stream,” added Deadline. Instead of just pointing out the usual “what if we did this to Obama on the day of his inauguration” hypocrisy, the opposition reacted more aggressively. In a matter of just twenty-four hours, Trump supporters from 4chan, the wildly (and sometimes perversely) politically incorrect online chatroom that gave birth to the infamous hacker group Anonymous, coopted the live stream and began triggering Shia so hard that by day five the confused actor was arrested for reportedly attacking a man that was his own supporter.

::laughonfloor::

OMG!  Stop your killin' me!

With the humor instinct of Sinead O’Connor, Shia stepped to the camera in a rage that was something to behold – talking with such fervor that he had to wipe the saliva shooting out of his mouth from the camera. “You’re our president, but we’re watching – you f**kin’ liar! He will not divide us…He’s working with f**kin’ Russian spies!”

::rolllaughing::

Please!  My bladder!  I'm not wearing Depends!

But despite the intimidation tactics, the trolls kept arriving to trigger the celeb.

::whoohoo::

The anonymous users of 4chan, or “anons” as they call themselves, often operate like a mercenary intelligence agency – analyzing satellite imagery, audio, and various other online data sources to attack their targets…not unlike the characters from Mission Impossible. For kids that have both grown up on the Internet and learned to hate Hollywood right back – this activity is their version of escapism…replacing traditional TV shows and films. The anons took Shia’s new live stream as an invitation to capture the flag – and were determined to take it down and replace it at all costs…even if it meant breaking a few laws.

Hundreds of anons began the arduous task of analyzing the live stream for clues to its whereabouts.
Tennessee Outlaw had never been on 4chan, but within minutes of being contacted by an anon agent he didn’t even know, he agreed to hit the road in the dead of night in pursuit of Shia’s flag. That’s the kind of enemy the anti-Trump celeb inspired. He jumped in his car with his son, also a Trump voter, and began the conspicuous effort of honking down the Erwin Highway while listening for his car horn in the live feed playing on his phone – all while updating viewers in the anon chatrooms.

It happened at 12:37 AM. Incredibly, the horn and a faint voice came through the stream while nearing the Nolichucky River, just as the Intel team predicted. The online audience erupted. They knew they were close, but it was too dark to get eyeballs on the flag. The search would have to continue at daybreak.

The next morning, a new team of anon field operatives went to the area where the chase left off the night before. Within a few hours they got an eye on the flag, sending pictures and the address to the anons online.

Agents quickly identified the landowner through property tax records, confirming the owner to be a friend of Shia’s through her Twitter account. These hundreds of anons, with nothing but a live feed of a flag waving in the wind, found their prize. But unbeknownst to the field operatives, a supporter of Shia had been monitoring their communications in the public anon chatroom and started tweeting the owner of the property to warn them of the heist in progress.

Before they could fully grasped what was happening, Intel heard the call come through the police scanner from precinct dispatch. “700 Moon Creek Road, Blue Dodge Neon taking pictures.”
As the online viewers watched, riveted to the building drama, the cops cruised up to the field operatives on that dusty country road.

But just as it all appeared to be falling apart, another call came through the scanner. “They’re actually on Moon Creek Road,” said the cop to dispatch. “They’re not on anybody’s driveway.” And as quickly as the crisis started…reality sank in. The cops couldn’t do anything. No laws were being broken. The anon operation was free to continue.

::hysterical::  ::rolllaughing::  ::laughonfloor::

That's it, I need new pants!!!

Anxious online viewers were in the dark to what was transpiring offline until 1:20 AM, when the flag suddenly lowered out of sight. “Flag is down!” posted the frantic audience. And just a few minutes later, it was replaced by the two items that were sure to trigger Shia: a “Make America Great Again” hat and Pepe the Frog t-shirt.

As the perpetrator ran passed the camera, he whispered to the live stream, “f**k Shia LaBeouf.”

Less than two weeks later, a demoralized Shia mounted a new flag – this time on an “inaccessible” museum rooftop in Liverpool, UK. Within twenty-four hours, anon agents leapfrogged adjacent buildings to get to the flag. It was quickly removed by the museum at the advice of local law enforcement. Shia’s luck would not get better. When his new movie Man Down debuted in the UK just a few days later, one ticket was sold on opening night.

::bows::

And the lunacy marches on...

Frankly...I want to drive them all over the edge...maybe they'll off themselves...one can always hope, right?!

::whoohoo::