Topics > History

Here we go again...another battle over what is history...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pandora:
Speaking of Hollywood finance and screen time:

Tinseltown Travelogue, Part One

Tinseltown Travelogue, Part Two

Alphabet Soup:
Those were interesting essays Pan. How do you find these things?!

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on October 28, 2017, 10:34:09 AM ---Those were interesting essays Pan. How do you find these things?!

--- End quote ---

In this case, Breitbart's a.m. XM Radio show.  The host, Alex somebody-or-other, interviewed the author, so I went to find the articles.

John Florida:
  Long read but worth it..  For me all it did was make me hate them on a personal level not political.   They have convinced themselves they  know what's good for us and see themselves as out betters.

All they are are sheep and cowards. Follow the flock and afraid to have an original thought.  Thank god they have characters to play because they don't have any idea what's real any more.

Libertas:
See, McCarthy was right after all, and to prove it Hollywierdo's went even harder Left...and the Creepies can do no wrong, like all elites they are exempt from the laws and morals and ethics peons are held to.  Now, it is so bad, and their example is so bad that even their rank and file pooh-tossers on the street are demanding to be exempt from all that too.  Anybody want to guess what that crap leads to?  Yes, anarchy...and the fascists/totalitarians seize control and you have tyranny and genocide.

Given the psychotic lock-step leftist garbage permeating Deep Hollywood...it is hard not to cheer on The Big One and just watch all that crap get flushed into the ocean, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version