Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

NYC terror attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.

(1/7) > >>

richb:
NYC 'terror' attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.    Yup,  another attack from the religion of peace.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/nyc-terror-attack-leaves-8-dead-several-injured.html

ToddF:
I'll light the candle.

Alphabet Soup:
Wait - let me guess - "motives remain unclear at this time but terrorism isn't suspected"

Pandora:
Actually, no.  The NYPD initially reported that terrorism was suspected.  Now, it's a known-known; the murder got here from Uzbekistan via the "Diversity Visa" program.

They ALL need to go back -- I don't gawdam care if they're "born here" -- and no more let in. 

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Pandora on October 31, 2017, 09:31:58 PM ---Actually, no.  The NYPD initially reported that terrorism was suspected.  Now, it's a known-known; the murder got here from Uzbekistan via the "Diversity Visa" program.

They ALL need to go back -- I don't gawdam care if they're "born here" -- and no more let in.

--- End quote ---

Yep. The very next effing, pansy, chicken-sh*t pastor who tells me his church doesn't discriminate & that all are "welcome" will be told to go fvck himself.

If it's Muzzie...mail it back or snuff it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version