Author Topic: NYC terror attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.  (Read 6081 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
NYC terror attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.
« on: October 31, 2017, 05:14:05 PM »
NYC 'terror' attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.    Yup,  another attack from the religion of peace.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/nyc-terror-attack-leaves-8-dead-several-injured.html

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: NYC terror attack leaves 8 dead, several injured.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 06:17:15 PM »
I'll light the candle.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »
Wait - let me guess - "motives remain unclear at this time but terrorism isn't suspected"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:31:58 PM »
Actually, no.  The NYPD initially reported that terrorism was suspected.  Now, it's a known-known; the murder got here from Uzbekistan via the "Diversity Visa" program.

They ALL need to go back -- I don't gawdam care if they're "born here" -- and no more let in. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 09:44:05 PM »
Actually, no.  The NYPD initially reported that terrorism was suspected.  Now, it's a known-known; the murder got here from Uzbekistan via the "Diversity Visa" program.

They ALL need to go back -- I don't gawdam care if they're "born here" -- and no more let in.

Yep. The very next effing, pansy, chicken-sh*t pastor who tells me his church doesn't discriminate & that all are "welcome" will be told to go fvck himself.

If it's Muzzie...mail it back or snuff it.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 07:45:27 AM »
And the Grand Kleagles in the Progressive Movement in obedience to their Unholy Tenenats of PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti Dogma will once again deny Islam as the common thread inspiring these genocidal maniacs...

I will say it...

Say "Hell No, Never!" to the Progressive suicide pact with Islam!!!

People need to know who these assholes are, and if they refuse then they are accomplices to their Evil!  There is no coexistence with people who only want to convert or kill you...and lie through their teeth up to that point!

If they refuse to behave...

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 07:54:22 AM »
OMG, this is rich!

"The terrorist came into our country through what is called the 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program,' a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based," the president said.
"President Trump, instead of politicizing and dividing America, which he always seems to do at times of national tragedy, should be focusing on the real solution — anti-terrorism funding — which he proposed cutting in his most recent budget," Schumer said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358157-trump-blasts-schumer-immigration-program-in-wake-of-terror-attack

F U Chuckie!  That's thick BS coming from you!  You and your fellow proglodyte travelers use every mass-slaying perpetrated by people on your end of the spectrum for gun-grabbing efforts that seek to divide American's from their God-given Founders-codified right to self-defense from your predators while the bodies of the victims are still warm you grandstanding miserable lying piece of pig excrement!!!

::doublebird::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 08:16:42 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 09:30:38 AM »
  Gov. Cuoma came right out and announced that this guy wasn't a part of a bigger group??  How in the hell would he know that before anybody has even questioned the killer.   This guy is a personal embarrassment to me as an Italian.  Dumb as a box of hammers.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »
Isn't it ironic - I have yet to hear any one of the sanctimonious and two faced Democrats extolling their great ideas of sanctuary cities and states along with giving everyone drivers licenses.  Yesterday was great watching both the Democratic Mayor and Governor of New York 'tap' dancing in both of their updates on the incidents that happened, but neither came close to bringing those two things up, and the 'liberal media' never ask any questions about them either.  "yep - stick your head in the sand and cover your arsses and the problem will goes away"; the two faced policy of the pious democratic party in New York is alive and well, so we can all relax - big brother is telling us "everything is fine, go on with your life, we'll watch out for you". 

Then that was followed up this morning with the idea, ' what they need is "drones" flying around with 'eye-in-the-sky' to let everyone know about pending problems, great idea - that'll cure the problems of Isis.    Damn I love the small of Democratic BS in the morning... ::pullhair::
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:37:07 AM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 12:27:33 PM »
  Gov. Cuoma came right out and announced that this guy wasn't a part of a bigger group??  How in the hell would he know that before anybody has even questioned the killer.   This guy is a personal embarrassment to me as an Italian.  Dumb as a box of hammers.

It's because guys like this are contributors to his campaign...he knows who they are all...   ::pokeineye::

Oh, and I initially read that as Gov. Coma...and yes, he is an embarrassment...to anybody with a functional intellect!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 12:33:37 PM »
Isn't it ironic - I have yet to hear any one of the sanctimonious and two faced Democrats extolling their great ideas of sanctuary cities and states along with giving everyone drivers licenses.  Yesterday was great watching both the Democratic Mayor and Governor of New York 'tap' dancing in both of their updates on the incidents that happened, but neither came close to bringing those two things up, and the 'liberal media' never ask any questions about them either.  "yep - stick your head in the sand and cover your arsses and the problem will goes away"; the two faced policy of the pious democratic party in New York is alive and well, so we can all relax - big brother is telling us "everything is fine, go on with your life, we'll watch out for you". 

Then that was followed up this morning with the idea, ' what they need is "drones" flying around with 'eye-in-the-sky' to let everyone know about pending problems, great idea - that'll cure the problems of Isis.    Damn I love the small of Democratic BS in the morning... ::pullhair::

The majority of people there have been properly conditioned to be no better than cows and chickens...a bunch of dumb effing animals...literally!

They deserve the death and enslavement that follows the Satanic cult of Mohammad...the rest of the people not so much. 

A sentient person would tell the politicians to stick cult-appeasing ways in their drones and up their asses, and exert their inviolable right to self-defense in open defiance of their suicidal so-called leaders!

More fvck them...no more fvck us!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »
Check this out -

Update 12:50 pm: The Department of Homeland Security has confirmed that Sayfullo Saipov, the suspect in last night's gruesome terror attack, did indeed gain legal entry to the US through the diversity visa program. Saipov's participation in the program had been reported earlier, but was called into question by New York Senator Chuck Schumer after Trump blamed him for supporting the program.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/new-details-about-nyc-attacker-emerge-uzbek-president-offers-assist-investigators

A Chuck Schumer winner!  Once again that rat-bastard is caught lying to people!  This is his guy!  Why is Chuck Schumer and the rest of the Democrats and RINO/AINO Pubbies interested in bringing people in who kill our citizens?  Why is Schumer at al killing us?  Why is Schumer & Co so filled with hatred for Americans that he needs to see us killed?  Why are we tolerating these hate-filled politicians and their killer constituents in our midst?  Why?!

PS - Demand the D-MC stop photoshopping this Satanists into looking white!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/cbs-accused-photoshopping-nyc-terrorists-picture-make-look-white/

::cussing::  Goebbels Media!  Man, they also have a big  ::cussing:: reckoning to absorb!!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:57:53 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 01:13:37 PM »
  Schumers chickens coming home to roost!!  That man is poison for this country.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 01:19:51 PM »
LOL - Rush has just suggested we launch a  Diversity Gun Program - as a means of acculturating those who previously have never fired, handled, owned a gun or who found them repulsive or unnecessary into gun ownership. Bring 'em in & then set 'em loose across the fruited plain.
 ;)  :D  ;D  ::thumbsup::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 06:54:37 AM »
Yeah...in the name of diversity...who could dare oppose it?!   ::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 07:00:54 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5041457/Mosque-goer-knew-terrorist-says-did.html

Paterson, NJ...can't we just blast it from orbit?  What's next?  Dearbornistan?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 10:28:49 AM »
'I totally get what he did': Mosque-goer who knew terror truck driver rails against President Bush's Middle East policy - but says he's a Trump supporter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5041457/Mosque-goer-knew-terrorist-says-did.html#ixzz4xHxCs1HY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is just too stupid for words!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 11:09:36 AM »
Yup.

It's why a really big bug-bomb is needed...

:o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero