Author Topic: OMG This is it!!  (Read 800 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
OMG This is it!!
« on: November 18, 2017, 02:26:17 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: OMG This is it!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 03:38:41 PM »
I have so little faith that the will exists to bring the Hussein regime to justice. I think the Dems and the Pubbies and the FBI and the media are all invested in making sure there will be no accountability.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 06:21:38 PM »
  You don't trust them and I get that but never loose faith.  I've watching dems turn on Clinton for a couple of days now I wonder if they know something and are looking for space between them before it hits the fan.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 09:55:09 AM »
It's hard to lose what I never had...which is what faith in the latter day republic is to me...nothing.  That being said, there is value to shining a spotlight on it...and if it spurs somebody to do that which they gave a fricken oath to carry out I guess that is gravy...it's infuriating and sad...bit that is latter day life...

::unknowncomic::

The "special status" of all these statists exists only in one place in the universe for sure that I know of - Hell!

To Hell with them all!!!

The sooner the better!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.