Author Topic: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Called 'Slightly Chunky  (Read 1288 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Called 'Slightly Chunky
« on: November 05, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Called 'Slightly Chunky Soccer Mom' By Writer; Backlash Ensues

Los Angeles Times columnist David Horsey has apologized following a wave of backlash after he described White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as “a slight chunky soccer mom” in a column about her role in President Donald Trump’s administration. Some two paragraphs have since been removed from the piece, and an apology from the Pulitzer Prize winner is now printed above the article.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-huckabee-sanders-called-slightly-chunky-soccer-mom-by-writer-backlash-ensues/ar-AAuq3va
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Called 'Slightly Chunky
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 09:40:59 PM »
Well, she is slightly chunkie, and exsqeeze the sht out of her about it after three kids.

She's got a pretty face and she takes no guff, so, naturally, the Left -- which is all about the womenz -- have to pillory her.

They can KMA and I'm betting Sarah would say the same.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
I would agree that she's not an attractive woman.

But if we want truth in advertising, then I want a similar article written about Anderson Cooper:

Cooper looks more like a slightly typical semen-eating f*ggot who organizes Bug-Catching drag parties for the perverse poop-chute boinking crowd. Rather than the smug, puckered-assh*le smirk & formal bang-my-bunghole look he puts on for his newscasts, Cooper seems like he'd be more comfortable crawling 'round on all fours, yelling "Splooie!"
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:25:07 AM »
Progs are superficial...film at eleven.

Yeah...Hillary had just one kid by Webb Hubble...and she is waaaaay fuglier if y'all on the Left want to go that route...

Oh, there is stuff like this I like to throw out at times like this -

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 08:45:59 AM »
  I think my take on it as the war on women and whose waging it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie