Author Topic: Nice to see a POTUS go overseas and act manly and not like a blow-up sex doll  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Trump wins again!

Visits the Forbidden City, an honor never bestowed upon Duh Wun...who had to also exit the ass-end of AF1 after landing!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/president-donald-trump-first-president-invited-dine-chinas-forbidden-city/

::hysterical::

Offline richb

• Established Member
Trump wins again!

Visits the Forbidden City, an honor never bestowed upon Duh Wun...who had to also exit the ass-end of AF1 after landing!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/president-donald-trump-first-president-invited-dine-chinas-forbidden-city/

Of course the lamestream doesn't note it.   They are all too busy making fun of Trumps choice to eat a burger in Japan.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Trump wins again!

Of course the lamestream doesn't note it.   They are all too busy making fun of Trumps choice to eat a burger in Japan.

They've never adopted well to the truth...or facts that support truths...or decency...or class...or genuine people...

They really miss the Hell out of the miserable failure of a stuttering fustercluck B Hussein!!!

::laughonfloor::

Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  Suck it, Progtards!!!!

::whoohoo::

Offline richb

• Established Member
Imagine the coverage had Barry been giving this honor.   How "historic" it would be.   Wall to wall coverage of it.   

Nope,  got to talk about some d*mn burger in Japan.   With heinz catsup.........

Of course they would criticize him if he actually ate like most elites too,  so no matter what he does,  he is between a rock and a hard place.   

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Trump wins again!

The fools don't see that he's American 24/7.   Is a burger beneath them??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Unlike Americans that absorb low information media, the Japanese are eating up (pun intended) Trump's choice of a meal.  The guy's business went through the roof.

Trump.  Creating jobs by just eating a burger.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They still cart presstitutes along for these things, don't they?

Why?  For f**king crying out loud, why?!

They should leave that sh*t behind...let them pay their own way...or write their standard template Trump-hate from their gay massage parlors...what difference does it make?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Did meet and shake hands though...

...some folks might get triggered...

::smallestviolin::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Safe spaces over crowded down here.    ::lalanotlistening::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
He's a smash in Japan, South Korea, even in China.  Now on to Manila, where I'm sure he will also be a big hit.

Especially if he stages a photo op eating something local like Adobo, or God help us, balut!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
He's a smash in Japan, South Korea, even in China.  Now on to Manila, where I'm sure he will also be a big hit.

Especially if he stages a photo op eating something local like Adobo, or God help us, balut!   ::laughonfloor::

Yeah...it won't be balut!

Maybe Duterte will say something awesome...like what a man the current POTUS is compared to the non-binary crap of before!   ;D

ETA - "We are your ally. We are an important ally,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-great-relationship-philippines-duterte-052903336.html

Well, can't hide the fact that that is light years better than being called an SOB and told to go to Hell like Obama was!

:D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:44:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero