Author Topic: I wouldn't have fired her...  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I wouldn't have fired her...
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:34:14 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/woman-fired-after-photo-her-flipping-trump-motorcade-goes-viral

Free Speech is Free Speech...just like "Shall not be infringed" means "Shall not be infringed"...

Having said that...I think a counter-response from the motorcade could have been hilarious...and equally free.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: I wouldn't have fired her...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:06:29 AM »
  This is the kind of crap that leads to statements like "police stat"  would not have fired her.  I don't have face book either that thing is a problem when employers track it and I don't think they should be able to.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
Actions have consequences.  People like her have doxxed other people for nothing more than having and making public an opinion contrary to theirs, their employers harassed until they were fired, their wives and children hounded.

SJWs can dish it out, now they can eat it, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 11:51:33 AM »
The Demofascist Left owns 100% of this mess.  They and their rabid SJW's and their sad blind devotion to genocidal PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti dogma that demonizes whites and males, especially white males, and Christians and anybody not a sanctioned member of a Progressive Tribe brought all this on with their hate and censorship...to the point where their ideological soulmates are going on mass-murder sprees!

There is going to be huge consequences to their animal desires to elevate themselves and their rights to the detriment of others.

One day a lot of those others are going to push back...HARD!  Something more than a firing.  This little fracas is a symptom of a much larger problem.

In the meantime, I want all speech to be free or none has a right to be...same for other rights bestowed by Our Creator.

But I do not fault an employer in protecting their reputation...if an idiot needs to be let go, then it is their right to do so.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 12:01:58 PM »
Actions have consequences.  People like her have doxxed other people for nothing more than having and making public an opinion contrary to theirs, their employers harassed until they were fired, their wives and children hounded.

SJWs can dish it out, now they can eat it, too.

Exactly - no one's freedom was violated. You can say whatever you please...but that doesn't mean there won't be backlash. Our speech is protected - NOT the consequences resulting from said speech/expression.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »
Oh, I almost forgot...another reason for not firing...now that crap can claim unemployment, company can challenge...but it is easier if you just make that idiot miserable and the poster-gal of stupid...make it quit...100% sure no unemployment then!

:D

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 12:16:05 PM »
With all her free time, she can start kneeling in NFL stadiums. And, should she want to make a few extra bucks (& maybe tips), she can start kneeling in the, uhm...locker rooms...  :o )
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
That takes too long...

Enroll now, seats are running out!