Author Topic: Pock-Eee-Stahn  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Pock-Eee-Stahn
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:09:09 AM »
Pock-Eee-Stahn!  Mocking Duh Wun never gets old!   ;D

I know the Paks see a distinction between the west-loathing Taliban branch across the border (whom presumably they have no quarrel with) and their Taliban brethren in Pock-Eee-Stahn that they view as extremists...to me it is a distinction without a difference...and you throw in the ethnic/tribal mix along the border and you have a recipe for chaos anyway...but it sure seems like the Taliban in Pock-Eee-Stahn is sure raising hell since Osama was sent to hell!  Kinda makes one think there really is no distinction between the two groups after all, eh?  Will the Paks realize this or continue deluding themselves there is a distinction?  I'll wager the latter still holds sway, and I bet there will be growing unrest in the military and a desire to see America out of Afghanistan so these meddlesome Taliban have somewhere else to play!  So they'll smack one alligator over the head while feeding another...gosh, what could go wrong?!

::)

Latest on the naval base firefight -

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/22/officials-militants-attack-pakistani-navy-base/

Can't imagine why Pak-Taliban would be so upset over the death of Osama?  I thought only the Afghani-Tali cared about that bastard?!   ;)

Just more confirmation that Pak-Tali had allies in Pock-Eee-Stahn institutions and are pissed at both Osama being whacked and at the Government for letting it happen!

This whole region is going to sh*t.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pock-Eee-Stahn
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:51:35 AM »
"The brazen attack on a Pakistani naval air base has sent shockwaves through the nuclear-armed country, raising concerns about the military’s ability to protect sophisticated weaponry."

FT Link -

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c7c98ddc-84b1-11e0-afcb-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1NGkFKrBi

Really?  Now the Pock-Eee-Stahn brass is worried?

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.