Author Topic: Air Force Academy discovers racial slurs were hoax  (Read 1659 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Air Force Academy discovers racial slurs were hoax
« on: November 08, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »
Surprise, Surprise,  no not really.  Once again,  its a hoax. 

Air Force Academy discovers racial slurs were hoax, months after superintendent lauded for tough speech. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/08/air-force-academy-discovers-racial-slurs-were-hoax-months-after-superintendent-lauded-for-tough-speech.html

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Air Force Academy discovers racial slurs were hoax
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 02:41:49 PM »
"“These hoaxes have become symbols for some who want to promote the idea that most hate crimes are hoaxes,” Brian Levin, the director for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University at San Bernardino told Talking Points Memo as reported by the Post. “That’s important to rectify.”

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's not a Damned Duck according to this asshat.  It was a hoax and it should be a hate crime and why the hell is his name being covered up and how did he leave the effing school did the throw his ass out or did the let him leave with his record in tact????????
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Air Force Academy discovers racial slurs were hoax
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:28:29 PM »
Brian Levin, Taqiyya/Kitman agent for white-hating tribalists across all of Greater Progdom...

I say we kick it's ass in the name of humanity!

I don't hate his race, I don't hate his sex, I don't hate his religion...I just don't tolerate his hate!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.