Author Topic: Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol  (Read 6242 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
We knew this was coming for Roy Moore.   Trying to make a sex scandal to keep him out of the Senate and flip another conservative  district to a lib Dem.   Of course its supposed to have happened decades ago.   Of course McLame says he should drop out whether or not its true or not. 

Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-old   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/roy-moore-decries-baseless-attack-as-report-sexual-contact-with-14-year-old-rocks-senate-race.html

We will see if this works again. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  File suit instantly and go for the throat . Kill off the accuser and the story dies.  Them keep going till they are financially ruined personally the hit the WAPO. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Tell them it wasn't you, it was J-Mac doing the molesting!

sh*t sake, nothing even has to be remotely true any more with the Goebbels Media and lying whore Demonsacks pretending to be the final arbiters of moral and ethical behavior...they sh*t in our faces with their non-stop perversity coming out of Hollywhacked and the Clintoon Camp!!!

Jeepers, what a sh*t show!

These people and the feckless rotten enablers like McStain in the E-GOP need to be beaten into pulp!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  WAPO had already endorced the guy running against Moore.  This crap was to have happened 40 blessed years ago.  She comes out and says she voted for Trump but waited to come out to protect her kids from her problems??  WTF and the PUBBIES are telling him to step down if these stories are true.

What happened to proof??  What happened to innocent till found guilty??  Is the fact that this comes out now not being questioned??  This is when I have to hand it to the dems they circle the wagons and fight back.

Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Cultural Template

"_________ ____________ molested me in utero, and I haven't been the same since; recurring nightmares & scared of water immersion & darkness!"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:12:17 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is all this is about, period!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-scandal-alabama-might-slow-bannons-insurgency-gop-leaders-hope-223029129.html

They want chickens coming home to roost?  They sure about that?

The E-GOP got it coming...

The Goebbels Media got it coming...

The DemonProgs got it coming...

They all got it coming...

...yeah, that's too bad...   ::smallestviolin::

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:23:22 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  This comes at a time when by state law even if he dropped out his name would have to remain on the ballet Which of course would hand the win to the dem.   Imagine that.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
I think they got him.  :(    I think he will lose even if he doesn't drop out.   Unless the voters in Alabama do differently then voters in Indiana and Missouri. 

KNEW they were going to do something like this.   Demo's know the E-GOP don't like these guys much,  and they are never very media savvy to begin with.   The E-GOP are bailing like crazy (since they never really wanted him to begin with) and the little support he got will be gone.   They would rather lose the seat to a Democrat.   

And how does this get things done?   There will never be a repeal bill if the senate and house are democrat controlled.   Republicans are no different then Democrats,  we already have a one party system.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Roy Mbaseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 06:11:15 PM »
I think they got him.  :(    I think he will lose even if he doesn't drop out.   Unless the voters in Alabama do differently then voters in Indiana and Missouri. 

KNEW they were going to do something like this.   Demo's know the E-GOP don't like these guys much,  and they are never very media savvy to begin with.   The E-GOP are bailing like crazy (since they never really wanted him to begin with) and the little support he got will be gone.   They would rather lose the seat to a Democrat.   

And how does this get things done?   There will never be a repeal bill if the senate and house are democrat controlled.   Republicans are no different then Democrats,  we already have a one party system.

Money and more money is needed for advertising take your case to the people .  He's not new they know him all they need is a reason to believe him again. Show that this was planned for a long time and the timing is no accident.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Democrat or E-GOP stooge, WTF is the difference?  Not much, really.  Might as well run hard and run angry...be the damn-them-all candidate...no reason not to.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I'm giving the fine folks of Alabama more credit.

I'm also praying I'm not wrong.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It worked with Herman Cain, and the Left tried it on McCain.  Then, along came Donald Trump, against whom the Left tried it as well.  Massive fail, right there, because people had seen the rat bastids' misogynist play too many times to fall for it again and because Trump threw the poo right back at the propagandists.

People will stand behind a fighter if there's even an inkling he's not a liar or a pervert, so I'm with Alan ...... and Moore.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Besides, if this is right -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-13/roy-moores-democratic-opponent-has-taken-lead-alabama-senate-race

...the gap isn't gargantuan.

But the Establishment a-holes continue to want to widen it...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-13/i-believe-women-mitch-mcconnell-calls-moore-step-aside

...Hillary & every Prog on the planet didn't believe a lot of women, why should this one be any different?   ::whatgives::

Moore says he'll sue WaPo...

http://iotwreport.com/roy-moore-declares-hell-sue-the-wash-post/

...frankly, I am shocked there isn't more of that happening...

And in a related note...read the first two comments by somebody called Davy here...

http://iotwreport.com/meet-ohio-state-rep-christina-hagan-r-who-is-running-for-u-s-congress/

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:01:19 PM by Libertas »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Look, he doesn’t have time to sue the NYT. They won’t have to respond to a civil summons for a couple months.

It’s the timing of this that makes it suspect. And as far as libel, the paper is printing what the girl(s) said. Moore is a public figure.

Finally, only one case has criminal ramifications. The other three, while creepy, do not have any criminal legal punishment.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I don't find it creepy; they were above the age of consent at the time.  He obviously preferred younger women and in 1979, in Alabama, there was a different mindset about such.  He only dated those whose parents -- mainly mothers -- gave permission, he said.  He married his wife when he was 38 and she 24.  When he was 32, she was 18, and I bet if he'd have found her then, he'd have wifed her up.

Look, it's an old-fashioned way of thinking, particularly with the 'mother's approval' part.  Back then, I figure most would rather see their daughters married well -- to an established young man -- and having grandbabies, than pregnant out of wedlock at 19-23.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  What has my fur standing are the Pubbies that are all over him fin ding him guilty before any proof comes out. If there is proof hang his ass but I thing it's a little early to be building a gallows
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Look, he doesn’t have time to sue the NYT. They won’t have to respond to a civil summons for a couple months.

It’s the timing of this that makes it suspect. And as far as libel, the paper is printing what the girl(s) said. Moore is a public figure.

Finally, only one case has criminal ramifications. The other three, while creepy, do not have any criminal legal punishment.

No, the time issue works against him, I agree...but letting the Goebbels Media get away with anything irritates the piss out of me, time they get their own medicine shoved back down their throats by any and all means.  Public figure?  WGAFF?!  And by that logic just about everybody now days thanks to social(ist) media everybody is a public figure.  I don't GAFF what is legal, illegal, purple or adds up to 3 1/2 pigs...I want fighters not pussies.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  What has my fur standing are the Pubbies that are all over him fin ding him guilty before any proof comes out. If there is proof hang his ass but I thing it's a little early to be building a gallows

You used to it by now, effing non-Establishment people over is the only consistent thing E-GOP pussies do well.  And I mean used to it in expectation not toleration...you know that! 

This is as much if not more about porking Bannon and his plans to target the E-GOP on all battlefronts...it is why we/they should be taking a scorched-earth positions in this battle...you are either on-board with total war, or you are a candy-ass running up the white flag of surrender if you admit it or not.  Simple as that.  Fence-sitters are going to be the first casualties.

Not barking at you my friend...just barking at those who think we aren't in the preliminary phase of a bigger badder contest to come...

I get a little feisty, ya know?!   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://abc3340.com/news/local/watch-roy-moore-holding-news-conference

Cruz backs away...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360205-cruz-pulls-support-from-roy-moore-allegations-merit-criminal-prosecution-if

E-GOP threatens expulsion...

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-gop-20171113-story.html

Once again the Establishment wins...because the GOP stands for Gimpy Old Pansies!

No hill worth fighting for...

This just makes me more inclined to want to see the GOP die...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
OMG, this line is gold!

Some advice to any other Moore ‘victims’ coming forward; Don’t hook up with Gloria Allred. She is the Al Sharpton of sexual harassment.

http://iotwreport.com/heres-gloria-allred-with-another-moore-victim/

::thumbsup::

Oh, and more proof here the Left is long on lies, short on veracity!

http://iotwreport.com/new-yorker-hit-piece-on-roy-moore-falls-apart-upon-closer-inspection/

But hey, the E-GOP and everybody is throwing on towel, so ... Don't fight, just grab your ankles...should be used to it, right?  Maybe they're right...a lot of people seem to like grabbing their ankles...