Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol

(1/12) > >>

richb:
We knew this was coming for Roy Moore.   Trying to make a sex scandal to keep him out of the Senate and flip another conservative  district to a lib Dem.   Of course its supposed to have happened decades ago.   Of course McLame says he should drop out whether or not its true or not. 

Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-old   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/roy-moore-decries-baseless-attack-as-report-sexual-contact-with-14-year-old-rocks-senate-race.html

We will see if this works again. 

John Florida:
  File suit instantly and go for the throat . Kill off the accuser and the story dies.  Them keep going till they are financially ruined personally the hit the WAPO. 

Libertas:
Tell them it wasn't you, it was J-Mac doing the molesting!

sh*t sake, nothing even has to be remotely true any more with the Goebbels Media and lying whore Demonsacks pretending to be the final arbiters of moral and ethical behavior...they sh*t in our faces with their non-stop perversity coming out of Hollywhacked and the Clintoon Camp!!!

Jeepers, what a sh*t show!

These people and the feckless rotten enablers like McStain in the E-GOP need to be beaten into pulp!!!

John Florida:
  WAPO had already endorced the guy running against Moore.  This crap was to have happened 40 blessed years ago.  She comes out and says she voted for Trump but waited to come out to protect her kids from her problems??  WTF and the PUBBIES are telling him to step down if these stories are true.

What happened to proof??  What happened to innocent till found guilty??  Is the fact that this comes out now not being questioned??  This is when I have to hand it to the dems they circle the wagons and fight back.

Pablo de Fleurs:
Cultural Template

--- Quote ---"_________ ____________ molested me in utero, and I haven't been the same since; recurring nightmares & scared of water immersion & darkness!"
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version