Author Topic: Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol  (Read 6238 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
And just like that, a woman who used to work for the Hillary Clinton campaign who was one of the initial women who came forward who was not accusing Moore of anything illegal, but lending support to the narrative of him liking teenage girls - comes forward a week before the election with a scrapbook signed by Moore with an innocuous comment that could be twisted as somewhat creepy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He'll win and they don't want to be responsible ......... "we had nothing to do with it".

Buncha yella-bellied, cringing cowards.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Establishment elements know no decency...it is to be expected, it is our job to rub their faces in the filth they throw.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Roy ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2017, 09:25:03 AM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
RNC, not McConnell, not McCain or Corker or the rest of Team Asshat E-GOP!

Led by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Republicans also explored ways to try to elect another GOP candidate, either through a write-in campaign or a postponed election. But neither option proved feasible, as local Republicans rallied around Moore and the White House refused to intervene.

Since then, McConnell and his top deputies have taken a more hands-off approach to the race. Like Cornyn did on Monday, McConnell said in weekend television interviews that the outcome was in Alabama's hands.

Chicken Shiites!   ::mooning::

"This is a total embarrassment for Mitch McConnell, who put all of his political capital on the line to deliver this Senate seat to a liberal Democrat completely opposed to the Trump agenda," said Andy Surabian, a confidant of Bannon who serves as senior adviser to the Great America Alliance, a pro-Trump advocacy group.

McConnell's allies continue to view the aggressive defense of Moore mounted by Bannon as a warning sign for the rest of the party.

"You have this unbelievable contrast between on the one hand cash cows like Matt Lauer being shown the door, and on the other hand you have Steve Bannon sending down people to dig up dirt on women who come forward with serious and credible allegations," said Steven Law, a McConnell ally who runs the Senate Leadership Fund, which campaigned against Moore in the primary.

The near death cries of Establishment asshats is swell, not quite as good however as the actual death cries.  Looking forward to those!   ::whoohoo::

Make 'em all cry!!!

::bustamove::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Never thought I would post this:

::creepycryingbaby::

I hate that pic.that kid gives me the creeps.

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's supposed to creep you out...that is the core of every Prog after all...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Flake and other Flake-like garbage needs to be tossed into the compactor!

http://iotwreport.com/jeff-flake-writes-check-to-pro-illegal-alien-pro-abortion-candidate/

Asshole!

::asskicking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Liars...pants on fires!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/366839-roy-moore-accuser-admits-she-tampered-with-the-yearbook-inscription/

Gloria Allred and her paid-for Lyin' Allstars prominently pimped by all your favorite Fake News outlets like CNN!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Election Day in Alabama....hopefully Karma has another fat foot for Doug Jones' DemoFascist ass!

Offline richb

• Established Member
I blame the E-GOP more then the Demorats.   It was a race the Dems had very little chance of winning,  so it was very little of a gamble to throw mud. 

The E-GOP didn't really want to support Moore to begin with.   So they bailed at the first sign of trouble.  They got played by the Dems.   Since they sort of came back,  when the polls didn't look so horrible,  so they can still be played as racists.   Morons.......

The Dems are now 3 for 3.   Todd Akin in Missouri and Rich Murdock in Indiana and now Roy Moore in Alabama.  This is how it will be played from now on with these very Conservatives candidates that the E-GOP didn't really want and only lamely "supports".   Just throw mud and let the lamestream do the rest.   

Now instead of what would have been three very solid conservative votes in the Senate (which the Republicans really need right now) we now have three very liberal senators "representing"  conservative districts that should never be up for play.   Now three sitting senators will now have to be dis-lodged at great expense.   

Looks like white males supported Moore at about 75% and white women about 60%.   However blacks of both sexes supported Jones at 98%.   So basically Jones managed to slice off enough white votes and didn't lose any black votes at all.  Dems still have a solid hold on blacks it seems. 

Not a good day.    The R's will have a hard time holding either house of congress in '18.   And they will be to blame for most of that trouble.   

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Well, the numbers show that turnout for Republicans was nothing like the presidential election last year. The Democrats actually increased theirs, though how much is real vs. fraud is always a question.

I suspect a lot of Republicans either didn't vote, or wasted their vote on some pointless write-in protest, because of "I just cain't in good conscience vote for someone the TV news said felt up a teenage girl 40 years ago."

This is why conservatives always get their asses kicked by the Left. They let the Left setup these traps constructed from their own professed moral code, and then proceed to step right into it. They believe in "moral victory" and other non-existent fantasies. So it's weird that they could not in good conscience vote for Moore because of Muh Principles, yet by doing so they apparently could "in good conscience" allow a pro-abortion, pro-homo Democrat to take the Senate seat.

I sure hope that "moral victory" can sustain all the morons in Alabama who didn't come out and support Moore.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Republicans, Establishment cowards that they are, thirst for death.  I say let them drink heartily!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
The Left is testing new low's...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/doug-jones-faces-backlash-over-racially-charged-campaign-flyer-in-alabama.html

Nice backfire!   ::laughonfloor::

I am shocked that so many blacks accepted jones's racist insult and voted for him anyway.

But not very...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, not very...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Justice delayed...

https://www.independentsentinel.com/judge-roy-moore-vindicated-wins-8-2-million-defamation-lawsuit/

...is not justice.  The damage was done, these Marxist pukes don't care about the money...they can always extort more from unions, foreign bagmen with big strings attached like the demonic Soros...morons in America with brain damage...

...justice would be gibbiting the guilty...