Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Roy Moore decries ‘baseless’ attack, as report of sexual contact with 14-year-ol

<< < (2/12) > >>

Libertas:
This is all this is about, period!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-scandal-alabama-might-slow-bannons-insurgency-gop-leaders-hope-223029129.html

They want chickens coming home to roost?  They sure about that?

The E-GOP got it coming...

The Goebbels Media got it coming...

The DemonProgs got it coming...

They all got it coming...

...yeah, that's too bad...   ::smallestviolin::

John Florida:
  This comes at a time when by state law even if he dropped out his name would have to remain on the ballet Which of course would hand the win to the dem.   Imagine that.

richb:
I think they got him.  :(    I think he will lose even if he doesn't drop out.   Unless the voters in Alabama do differently then voters in Indiana and Missouri. 

KNEW they were going to do something like this.   Demo's know the E-GOP don't like these guys much,  and they are never very media savvy to begin with.   The E-GOP are bailing like crazy (since they never really wanted him to begin with) and the little support he got will be gone.   They would rather lose the seat to a Democrat.   

And how does this get things done?   There will never be a repeal bill if the senate and house are democrat controlled.   Republicans are no different then Democrats,  we already have a one party system.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: richb on November 10, 2017, 04:48:53 PM ---I think they got him.  :(    I think he will lose even if he doesn't drop out.   Unless the voters in Alabama do differently then voters in Indiana and Missouri. 

KNEW they were going to do something like this.   Demo's know the E-GOP don't like these guys much,  and they are never very media savvy to begin with.   The E-GOP are bailing like crazy (since they never really wanted him to begin with) and the little support he got will be gone.   They would rather lose the seat to a Democrat.   

And how does this get things done?   There will never be a repeal bill if the senate and house are democrat controlled.   Republicans are no different then Democrats,  we already have a one party system.

--- End quote ---

Money and more money is needed for advertising take your case to the people .  He's not new they know him all they need is a reason to believe him again. Show that this was planned for a long time and the timing is no accident.

Libertas:
Democrat or E-GOP stooge, WTF is the difference?  Not much, really.  Might as well run hard and run angry...be the damn-them-all candidate...no reason not to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version