Topics > General Board

All Hail the "Space Kingdom" of Asgardia!

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.cnet.com/news/asgardia-1-space-kingdom-nasa-orbital-atk-launch-nation/

Uhh huh…I was hoping for something roomier…

Pablo de Fleurs:
I don't have a log-in on that page to comment - but I was going to say 'let's blast these idiot boxes out of the sky!' The only purpose they serve is for target practice.
 ::machinegun::

--- Quote ---Over 300,000 people signed up online to become "citizens" of the nation over the last year.
--- End quote ---
Yeah...the 'Pet Rock' of trending space fads.

Alphabet Soup:
Apparently none of those people ever watch any of the "pioneers in space" Sci-Fi movies. They invariably end badly with crews and passengers freezing to death, being consumed by all sorts of alien critters, or crash landing on some inhospitable world.

"If I'm going to go out, I'd rather die quietly in my bed, not kicking and screaming like the passengers in my grandad's car did"

John Florida:
  Why in the hell would I go????   The biggest idiots are leaving first and hopefully followed by the rest making earth a much better place to live.    ::cool:: ::mooning:: ::danceban::

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on November 18, 2017, 12:30:36 PM ---Apparently none of those people ever watch any of the "pioneers in space" Sci-Fi movies. They invariably end badly with crews and passengers freezing to death, being consumed by all sorts of alien critters, or crash landing on some inhospitable world.

"If I'm going to go out, I'd rather die quietly in my bed, not kicking and screaming like the passengers in my grandad's car did"

--- End quote ---

::laughonfloor::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version