Author Topic: Mark Levin Fox News show  (Read 1159 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Mark Levin Fox News show
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:38:49 PM »
  Fox News Channel said today that nationally syndicated radio talk show host and frequent Fox News contributor Mark Levin has been set to host a new Sunday primetime show, to be dubbed Life, Liberty & Levin, beginning in February.

Airing at 10 PM ET/PT, the hourlong show will “explore the fundamental values and principles undergirding American society, culture, politics, and current events, and their relevance to the nation’s future and everyday lives of citizens,” FNC says. It will feature in-depth and longform interviews and debate with guests on the topics of history, philosophy, and economics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-news-to-launch-mark-levin-sunday-primetime-show-in-february/ar-BBFrSqq?OCID=ansmsnnews11
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Mark Levin Fox News show
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:22:23 AM »
As much as I like Levin, I don't think I'll watch.

Mainly 'cause it's past my bedtime.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 07:37:35 AM »
That should be 9pm central time...I'll give it a shot...I don't sleep much anyway...sleep is for the weak, sleep when you're dead...as they saying goes...

Fox needs help anyway...after the massive self-inflicted wound known as Smegyn they need better people on that network, Mark is a good guy and I hope his show does well...

That network still has a lot of nitwits that need a foot to help their ass out the door (yeah, Shep I'm talking to you!) and they have to get rid of the fair & balanced crap and start waging total war of the Left or they should just abandon the damn place!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 08:27:04 PM »
...sleep is for the weak...

And the old farts. ::unknowncomic::

Fox needs help anyway...after the massive self-inflicted wound known as Smegyn they need better people on that network

They've needed help longer than that. They lost me when they tried to tell me Bobby Jindal was a conservative. Don't pee on my shoes and tell me it's raining.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:34:58 AM »
...sleep is for the weak...

And the old farts. ::unknowncomic::

Fox needs help anyway...after the massive self-inflicted wound known as Smegyn they need better people on that network

They've needed help longer than that. They lost me when they tried to tell me Bobby Jindal was a conservative. Don't pee on my shoes and tell me it's raining.

https://youtu.be/3VgcWKT2mCI
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.