Author Topic: Today Obama is Irish  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Today Obama is Irish
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »
Some attentive soul could have known in advance that the limousines wheelbase was too long, and the clearance too low, and that the vehicle would have become stuck on that speedbump. That soul could've taken advantage of the fact that the President of the United States was stuck in an exposed, vulnerable, stationary position outside the routine contingencies, and could've used that advantage to cause chaos.

Thank God nothing happened to the president during that prolonged moment of vulnerability.

Yea....Thank God..... ::stirpot::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 11:03:22 AM »
Thank God nothing happened to the president during that prolonged moment of vulnerability.

It bothers me that among all the thousands of details that have to be considered something as obvious as that wasn't addressed. 
Thankfully nothing happened and we can say "It truly is the single video that best sums up the Toonces Presidency."
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 11:56:20 AM »
It was indeed quite surprising that it wasn't discovered beforehand. These sorts of things are meticulously planned with trial runs and such. I thought.

Fortunately for the Pres, he was in Ireland and not somewhere like Egypt or Saudi Arabia. That could have quickly become dicey in certain places.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »

It's fun to see Obama "bottom out" literally and correlate it with his presidency. The rotten part of it is, he's bottoming out the entire country. We're all in the frakkin limo with him.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
well, that must've shook him up because he's confused on the year---or he's totally in campaign mode ---for 2008 that is!

A message written by President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a guest book during their visit to Westminster Abbey Tuesday has the day right but appears to be three years off

APPEARS?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »

::hysterical::

It still kills me!  Just too good...!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »
obama is a gaff a minute.....has anyone documented all his "gaffs?" Like 57 states, the 2008 date above, etc....???
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »

Sure Barry, it's going to be 2008 all over again, they love ya'.