Topics > Faith & Family

Thanksgiving

<< < (2/4) > >>

John Florida:
  I hope you all had a great day. We had friends good food too much as usual but a great day!!  Sicilians love Thanks Giving it's big in the old country brought back by the Sicilians that got deported back in the day. Nothing like Turkey Cacciatore with your family.

https://youtu.be/nzDy3byWrQY

rustybayonet:
Just tried to hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, but got a page come up when I tried to send it -- '400 page not sending' , and it didn't go through ? Won't try to repeat everything, but hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Pandora:
A friend died this morning and we were at the hospital and took our other mutual friend home to our house for the day.  They were both invited to feast with us anyway.

At the hospital, the female, 26 year-old chaplain asked what we were about doing after we left, and I said "we're going home and stuffing the turkey".

It's been a day.

rustybayonet:
Sorry to hear about your friend Pan.  Not a good way to start the holiday season.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on November 24, 2017, 01:52:59 AM ---A friend died this morning and we were at the hospital and took our other mutual friend home to our house for the day.  They were both invited to feast with us anyway.

At the hospital, the female, 26 year-old chaplain asked what we were about doing after we left, and I said "we're going home and stuffing the turkey".

It's been a day.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Pan, not only did you lose a friend but it had to be on a holiday so that you can be reminded every year.  I buried an uncle on 911 and it never goes away. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version