Author Topic: Long but Worth a read  (Read 794 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Long but Worth a read
« on: November 26, 2017, 12:38:38 PM »
https://nomomrniceguy.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/the-altered-states-of-america/

Not a fan of the writing style myself, but I think says some things that need to be heard more widely. (not that we don't already say them for the most part here)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Long but Worth a read
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 07:16:40 AM »
I would say the young man...and I am assuming it is a man younger than myself, perhaps significantly so...people my age should know all of this by now and known most of it quite a while ago...was compelled to write a Magnum Opus on his view of things, something we've all done a time or two.  It is obvious he is of a military background, he could have forgone that admission up front and it would be recognized, and his observations and conclusions are sound.  I also like the fact that he weaves in the globalist agenda and I do think the PTBs are nervous.  The Trump-Effect, what I call the Wrecking Ball eating at the still moist mortar of the latest Establishment incremental tyranny and the people that impelled the Ball into motion are the mortal enemies of the moment for all statists...the rest of the world can go to Hell in a handbasket, but as long as America, and more specifically  Americans remain nominally free...the desires of the  cabal can never be truly global or safe...thus Mr. Miller is right to point to us as they key to it all.  His forays into detail to me indicate a firm grasp of Founding Principles and our Judeo-Christian history. 

While it may be repetitive to us, it would not be a bad primer to present to our younglings and stimulate discussion and answer questions they may have and share perspectives.  While his background and logic work for open minds...this will largely be useless to those who are already contaminated with the Progressive virus, so to me it is largely the aforementioned primer.  Things like knowledge, honesty, ethics and morals...these are anathema to Progressives, they just do not want to or care to think that much or be near anything that to them is judgemental, though they condemn us and hate us (very violent judgementalism!) for our principles and beliefs and that is why they are attacking our history, our traditions, our religion and everything The Founders created. 

There is little I would critique or correct, but since I started that thought let me finish.  I would argue the Altered States are here already, a simple "What would a Founding Father think of all this" mind game would generate enough words to rival mankind's greatest literary works.  The real question is are we now the Lost States?  And in his "origins" section there needs to be proper credit given to the early pioneers into this field who were heavily influenced by Marx et al - Wilson, Sanger, FDR etc.  Without that vile foundation the modern revolutionaries (Anti-Americans!) like the trash he identifies.  Odd that he fails to mention Allinsky or Cloward & Piven, they gathered all the batshyt together that formed the battle plans latter day leftists from Clinton on followed.  The bubble chart is interesting, once way of illustrating the pressures being applied, though there needs to be an accommodation for feeders into those political pistons if you want to identify all the key players and tribes and such.

I like that "weaknesses of the human system" list though I am not sure what the sacrifice part of religion is getting to...but if it is throwing progs in volcanoes I'm in!

And while I like his enthusiasm and optimism...and while the necessity of a 3rd (or 4th and 5th party) is necessary (though I think too many will give us a mottled mess the likes of which the EU gets to have and sees coalition governments come and go in rapid succession) I think all that does is buy time and not solve serious fundamental issues.  Eric talks about civility and honesty, but the hard-left (Dems) and soft-left (E-GOP) are not capable of honesty and the hard-left will never be civil...so it is muck along as-is which is painful, stupid and not postponing the inevitable storm...or peacefully divide the nation, which will not happen with the dishonest and uncivil hard-left and which the squeamish soft-left cannot ever contemplate...or we skip ahead to the rat-killin'.

My two bits FWIW.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:03:55 AM »
Odd that he fails to mention Allinsky or Cloward & Piven, they gathered all the batshyt together that formed the battle plans latter day leftists from Clinton on followed. "

Or the Frankfurt School , or Dewey... But this goes back a long way. They have been tryin to destroy these ideas since their inception..

I like that "weaknesses of the human system" list though I am not sure what the sacrifice part of religion is getting to...but if it is throwing progs in volcanoes I'm in!

I think he is just saying that your faith is meaningless unless you sacrifice time and effort to place its values into action. If you don't give to charity, if you don't help your neighbors,  if you don't forgo certain activities because they are sinful, then your religion isn't worth much. Its the whole - "you are forgiven no matter what you do, so as long as you repent on your deathbed, you will be saved, so you have a free pass to misbehave till then" idea.

Eric talks about civility and honesty, but the hard-left (Dems) and soft-left (E-GOP) are not capable of honesty and the hard-left will never be civil..

Yeah.. They simply will never deal with us in good faith, and I had problems with parts of the article because of that as well. You can talk about there being different points of view and that others may hold some portion of the truth - and that isn't wrong, but Liberals will hear that and take it as justification that as long as they believe strongly that you are their property, then its true and they have a right to treat you as such.

\

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:48:05 AM »
Yeah I was being a bit funny with the sacrifice comment...more a poke in the eye to a prog who might have tripped and fell into the thread is all...

;)

As for the rest...agreed.  But as I said, not a bad conversation starter for younger folks or genuinely curious adults...and we seasoned adults can fill in the rest of the backstory as well as expound on where this is all going toward.

ETA - And almost on cue, a useful idiot on the DemonRat Plantation speaks up about Progressive tolerance, understanding and civility....

https://www.weaselzippers.us/365417-nurse-loses-job-over-post-saying-sons-of-white-women-should-be-sacrificed/

...let's see how this idiot, a leftist "caregiver" helps the social compact and race relations...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 11:08:24 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.