Author Topic: Bwuuuhaahaaa! Matt "The Perv" Lauer gets axed by NBC for multiple complaints  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-29/nbc-fires-matt-lauer-inappropriate-sexual-behavior

Trump has to be enjoying trolling the daylights out of these Fake News pimps!!!

::bustamove::   ::danceban::   ::cool:: 

More please!!!

Even Nothin' But Commies can hide this much filth!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
And so, the tumbril rolls on.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  This is the same guy that went after O'Rielly for his behavior and he was guilty as hell all along.   Screw him!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline sfetter

It may take months or more but it will be interesting to see why all of this is coming out at such a crazy pace.  Day after day.  It will be interesting to see their real agenda.  The left never does anything without a reason.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Emptying closets...soon to be followed by more vigorous repackaged holier-than-thou arrogance and it's attendant bullying, lying, cheating and stealing...

And there is the possible link to larger movements behind the scenes if "Q" is to be believed...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9jkqpsp5gq6c99/Book_of_Q_v1.pdf?dl=0

TCBS?!

Even Dropbox throws the "Well, it’s hard to say at this point. Some of this Q stuff is hyperbolic, some of it is not verifiable." caveat out there.

Still, wonder how all of this is intertwined...after all we are taking about people intersecting similar orbits no matter their specific tribe...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:57:33 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
WZer's killin' me!

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It may take months or more but it will be interesting to see why all of this is coming out at such a crazy pace.  Day after day.  It will be interesting to see their real agenda.  The left never does anything without a reason.

Precisely what I am thinking.  I'm suspicious.

Oh, and Garrison Keillor fired now from ...... somewhere.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
NPR

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
NPR

Newp; MPR; Minnesota Public Radio.

Now that many of the White men and a few Glorious Men of Color have been ejected, which Ring will Rule Them All?  I'm betting more homos, trannies, and Oprahs >> all women.  Sort of.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  It's like somebody took out the RAID and the roaches are falling left and right. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
  It's like somebody took out the RAID and the roaches are falling left and right.

And leaving the mutant Raid resistant behind.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Rose, Lauer, Keillor... The schadenfreude is getting thick and juicy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

I'm almost giddy from prolonged SNOWY (So Not Over Winning Yet)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
NPR

Newp; MPR; Minnesota Public Radio.

Now that many of the White men and a few Glorious Men of Color have been ejected, which Ring will Rule Them All?  I'm betting more homos, trannies, and Oprahs >> all women.  Sort of.

Same damn thing to me...only difference is MPR is an even more batshyt version of the national propaganda machine!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I'm almost giddy from prolonged SNOWY (So Not Over Winning Yet)

http://abc7.com/mysterious-odor-plagues-west-la-residents/2715642/

Gotta be the smell of progs crapping their pants, yes?!

::laughonfloor::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The flip side of this are all the women who, when "summoned" to the perp's office & told to undress...did so.

"I was afraid & didn't know what to do", "He was so powerful", "I feared for my job."

So...you'll screw & suck for money? Hmm...

Has anyone seen "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? Record it: ask him to drop his trousers, then kick him in the balls, grab a Sharpie & draw or write on his abdomen...then immediately go to H.R. & tell them he needs emergency help in his office.

These men need to be brutalized & permanently disfigured.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Jeez...that's just too much to ask a modern day feminist to do...

You "just don't 'get it' " Pablo!

::stirpot::

Interesting too, isn't it...these outfits hire almost exclusively within their own hive...

If they weren't so consumed with a leftist agenda 24/7/365 maybe they'd have some traditional conservative Judeo-Christian tradition folks around who would put these pervs in their place!

Offline richb

• Established Member

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Now hip-hop mogul and Black activist Russell Simmons credibly accused of raping the daughter of a big-time hollywood producer.

I feel like we’ve suddenly been transported into KarmaWorld.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Romans 1:28 New American Standard Bible

28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

rep·ro·bate
a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.