Author Topic: Physicians, Residents and Foreigners Oh My!  (Read 1188 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Physicians, Residents and Foreigners Oh My!
« on: November 29, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/11/29/physicians-residents-and-foreigners-oh-my/#more-164719

... Since 2006, 7,000 Cuban doctors and other healthcare professionals have been admitted to the US under a special government program. The article went on to detail how Church World Services (CWS), a volunteer agency (VOLAG) that specializes in refugee relocation services and garnering large federal government grants in the process, helped to relocate these Cuban healthcare workers here and in 11 other cities.

... Although in 2016 there were 1,900 graduates of US medical schools that were not matched with a residency program, in the same year, 3,769 foreign trained physicians (FTP) were matched with residency programs here in the United States.

No residency, no practice.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Physicians, Residents and Foreigners Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:21:13 PM »
No residency, no practice.

I say let them practice in urban areas. The Dems seem to be so happy with them....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Physicians, Residents and Foreigners Oh My!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:08:19 AM »
Maybe I am crazy but it is almost like this is a scam run by leftists in a de facto NGO and in government itself...

Nah, that can't be right, that never happens in the US of A!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.