Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Coup

(1/14) > >>

sfetter:
I guess I should not find it surprising that we have a full blown internal coup going on right now and only a hand full of people are talking about it.  I really see no evidence that the President or his administration take this seriously, and if not, without taking some type of very drastic action, I feel it is only a matter of time until they throw him out.  Thoughts?

benb61:
Today's word is Sedition

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws.

Libertas:
The tentacles of the pan-national statist cabal is as vast as it is insidious...other than Trump's tweets taunting the DeepState and the rumors of a White House run private intelligence network have illustrated the President is taking it serious...it is that very vastness that is hampering any gathering of will to take it on...certainly precious few in the damned Congress and Courts...it should serve as an internal-organ-chilling sign of how deep in shat we are!

Resistance to the DeepState is not only called for, it is mandatory...and no action the enemy takes should shake our resolve to end them and their schemes!!!

sfetter:

--- Quote from: Libertas on December 06, 2017, 11:50:41 AM ---The tentacles of the pan-national statist cabal is as vast as it is insidious...other than Trump's tweets taunting the DeepState and the rumors of a White House run private intelligence network have illustrated the President is taking it serious...it is that very vastness that is hampering any gathering of will to take it on...certainly precious few in the damned Congress and Courts...it should serve as an internal-organ-chilling sign of how deep in shat we are!

Resistance to the DeepState is not only called for, it is mandatory...and no action the enemy takes should shake our resolve to end them and their schemes!!!

--- End quote ---

I hope you are right in that they do realize what is going on.  I would like to see more drastic action taken to shut down these which hunts and really prosecute the law breakers in our government.  However, I do realize taking such actions could result in impeachment.  Though not valid, I am sure they could pull it off.

IronDioPriest:
I think there is a large contingency of DC Republicans who want Trump gone. These people were counting on a Hillary Clinton presidency to give them the cover they need to maintain the rhetoric of conservatism, while systematically denying us the fruit of conservative legislation.

Since the middle of the Bush administration, the GOP mantra has been "We can't, we don't control XYZ. Elect more of us and then we can accomplish ABC..."

Hillary Clinton would have allowed that charade to continue, and I honestly believe people like McConnell, McCain, and many others, HATE Trump not for his bloviating, or his Tweeting, or his attack-by-ridicule style. I think they hate him because they know they've been exposed for what they were all along - a party of elitists, with utter disdain for the people to whom they appeal for votes every two years; a party that identifies far more readily with "their friends across the aisle" than they do with you or me; a party that knows they must appeal to conservatives rhetorically in a convincing way every two years, with zero intention of ever allowing conservative principles to take root and flourish.

I think that whether Trump lasts until 2020 boils down to this: Is Jeff Sessions for Trump, or against Trump? It will require an attorney general willing to do what it takes to prosecute the enemy, and see that truth and justice prevail. If Sessions is a deep-stater, Trump is f**ked, and America is f**ked.

And whether Trump survives or not, 2020 may find Americans so sick to death of the relentless attacks and continuous wailing and gnashing of teeth, they may be weary enough just to get rid of him so it will all stop. Of course it won't, if somehow he's primaried and a Republican wins in 2020. The Leftists will never accept another non-Leftist president.

#WAR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version