Author Topic: Coup  (Read 10019 times)

Offline sfetter

Coup
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:23:46 AM »
I guess I should not find it surprising that we have a full blown internal coup going on right now and only a hand full of people are talking about it.  I really see no evidence that the President or his administration take this seriously, and if not, without taking some type of very drastic action, I feel it is only a matter of time until they throw him out.  Thoughts?

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: Coup
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 11:45:46 AM »
Today's word is Sedition

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 11:50:41 AM »
The tentacles of the pan-national statist cabal is as vast as it is insidious...other than Trump's tweets taunting the DeepState and the rumors of a White House run private intelligence network have illustrated the President is taking it serious...it is that very vastness that is hampering any gathering of will to take it on...certainly precious few in the damned Congress and Courts...it should serve as an internal-organ-chilling sign of how deep in shat we are!

Resistance to the DeepState is not only called for, it is mandatory...and no action the enemy takes should shake our resolve to end them and their schemes!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 12:13:36 PM »
The tentacles of the pan-national statist cabal is as vast as it is insidious...other than Trump's tweets taunting the DeepState and the rumors of a White House run private intelligence network have illustrated the President is taking it serious...it is that very vastness that is hampering any gathering of will to take it on...certainly precious few in the damned Congress and Courts...it should serve as an internal-organ-chilling sign of how deep in shat we are!

Resistance to the DeepState is not only called for, it is mandatory...and no action the enemy takes should shake our resolve to end them and their schemes!!!

I hope you are right in that they do realize what is going on.  I would like to see more drastic action taken to shut down these which hunts and really prosecute the law breakers in our government.  However, I do realize taking such actions could result in impeachment.  Though not valid, I am sure they could pull it off.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 01:34:12 PM »
I think there is a large contingency of DC Republicans who want Trump gone. These people were counting on a Hillary Clinton presidency to give them the cover they need to maintain the rhetoric of conservatism, while systematically denying us the fruit of conservative legislation.

Since the middle of the Bush administration, the GOP mantra has been "We can't, we don't control XYZ. Elect more of us and then we can accomplish ABC..."

Hillary Clinton would have allowed that charade to continue, and I honestly believe people like McConnell, McCain, and many others, HATE Trump not for his bloviating, or his Tweeting, or his attack-by-ridicule style. I think they hate him because they know they've been exposed for what they were all along - a party of elitists, with utter disdain for the people to whom they appeal for votes every two years; a party that identifies far more readily with "their friends across the aisle" than they do with you or me; a party that knows they must appeal to conservatives rhetorically in a convincing way every two years, with zero intention of ever allowing conservative principles to take root and flourish.

I think that whether Trump lasts until 2020 boils down to this: Is Jeff Sessions for Trump, or against Trump? It will require an attorney general willing to do what it takes to prosecute the enemy, and see that truth and justice prevail. If Sessions is a deep-stater, Trump is f**ked, and America is f**ked.

And whether Trump survives or not, 2020 may find Americans so sick to death of the relentless attacks and continuous wailing and gnashing of teeth, they may be weary enough just to get rid of him so it will all stop. Of course it won't, if somehow he's primaried and a Republican wins in 2020. The Leftists will never accept another non-Leftist president.

#WAR.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
WAR!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 08:49:18 AM »

Molon labé!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 09:47:23 AM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 12:37:36 PM »

H/T - WZ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 01:51:30 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 06:54:43 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 07:41:08 AM »
Wow, doesn't get much more in-our-face than this -

https://twitter.com/ByronYork

On a related note...

https://cascadefreezone.com/2017/12/12/the-deep-state-coup/

I'll quibble with Ryan/McConnell conjecture...they are Establishment tools, nothing the DeepState would have reason to fear much!

But this coup could be the final crossing of the Rubicon...if people are paying attention...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:08:01 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 09:28:59 AM »
Speaking of Jeff Sessions -- who has so far been a lackluster disappointment at AG -- right about now I bet Trump wishes he could go back in time and leave Sessions in the Senate.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 10:21:35 AM »
Yeah, that position is probably more important than VP obviously, and COS which is largely administrative, and on par with SecSt & SecDef in terms of direct impact on people, certainly in domestic terms more critical than those two!

And nice to hear from you young man!  ::cool::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »
Thanks!  Although the "young" part...not so much anymore!  I hit the big 4 earlier this year.  Always been hoping CW2 would kick off before I'm too old to be of any use.  It needs to hurry up!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 07:04:36 AM »
If you feel that way imagine how I feel!   ;)

I'm not getting younger, stronger, faster here!!!   ::cussing::

::thumbsup:: to Helicopterism!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 08:10:18 AM »
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:16:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 11:55:01 AM »
America's Most Treasonous

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 09:42:42 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before but a couple video clips of Dennis Kucinich
made me very aware of the deep state. When I agree with Dennis Kucinich the world has really gone to hell.

these clips are older but really drive home the point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKKYWe11m2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9wWIhwKy4c

Also
In Jan 2017 I noticed something odd and posted about it on another forum. This is what made some of this much easier for the deep state.

As of Jan. 3, 2017, the NSA will provide its data on anyone to fed or state agencies based on 'need', no longer probable cause. Thanks to the outgoing admin.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/19/andrew-napolitano-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-parting-shot-at-personal-freedom.html
EXECUTIVE
Andrew Napolitano: Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a parting shot at personal freedom
On Jan. 3, outgoing Attorney General Loretta Lynch secretly signed an order directing the National Security Agency -- America's 60,000-person-strong domestic spying apparatus -- to make available raw spying data to all other federal intelligence agencies, which then can pass it on to their counterparts in foreign countries and in the 50 states upon request.
The recent USA Freedom Act permits the NSA to ask the FISA court for a search warrant for any person -- named or unnamed -- based on the standard of "governmental need." One FISA court-issued warrant I saw authorized the surveillance of all 115 million domestic customers of Verizon. The governmental need standard is no standard at all, as the government will always claim that what it wants, it needs.
Notwithstanding all of the above gross violations of personal liberty and constitutional norms, the NSA traditionally kept its data -- if printed, enough to fill the Library of Congress every year -- to itself. So if an agency such as the FBI or the DEA or the New Jersey State Police, for example, wanted any of the data acquired by the NSA for law enforcement purposes, it needed to get a search warrant from a federal judge based on the constitutional standard of "probable cause of crime."

Until now.

Now, because of the Lynch secret order, revealed by The New York Times late last week, the NSA may share any of its data with any other intelligence agency or law enforcement agency that has an intelligence arm based on -- you guessed it -- the non-standard of governmental need.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2017, 06:21:20 AM »
I remember reading about that.  And then it disappeared into the ether.  Imagine if the Praetorian Guard media had made the stink over that as they've done over Assaults And Other Male Misbehavior.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"