Author Topic: Coup  (Read 10015 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Coup
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2018, 01:32:47 PM »

If they are lawless maybe we become lawless. After all, it is just a game, right?

I'm not sure that it's lawless to reign in the lawless, no matter the brute force needed; the "game" is one with high stakes & must be played to win.

Shall we live forever?
They treat the law like it is some sort of joke because they exempt themselves from it. E.g Hillary, the FBI, CIAS, NSA, most of DC. What happens if that idea filters down?

Oh, absolutely - it already is & has. We have to be more on guard, because "us & them" aren't equal before the law; they get slapped on the wrist & we do hard time.

Re: Rule of Law.

That is optional in latter day America now, thanks to DeepState, DemoProgs, FakeNews, Hollywood etc.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/murica-rule-law-optional-nation
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
Even with evidence of full-frontal DeepState treason the coup plotters continue to breathe free air!  Why?!?!?!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021245439427907586.html

Get the fothermucking treasonous bastard!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-22/clapper-obama-was-behind-whole-thing

Obviously, no amount of criminal activity and open treason have slowed them one bit or made them rethink their approach…

https://amgreatness.com/2018/07/23/just-how-far-will-the-left-go/

…all that is left to do is to change this from a phony civil war to a hot one…playing with both arms tied behind your back is not serving Justice, Decency and Right!

And the Trust-Us-AuthoritiesTM all along they were searching for a motivation!

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/07/23/shooter-on-the-danforth-was-firing-like-someone-in-a-video-game-witness-says.html

KIWF!

How many times has the Left crossed the river???

Latest smoking gun?  Obama & Rosenstein!

Stzrok/Page texts prove Obama was in on it, Brennan was the leaker...and Rosenstein the DeepState Agent in Place!

Where's the other 177 pages?

Witness?  Try co-conspirator!

Impeach, try...hang!!!

Continued lawlessness by the lawless and oppression of opponents with laws the persecutors flaunt leads too...

https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/07/what-happens-after-crossing-rubicon.html

Yup.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:22:39 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2018, 03:36:34 PM »
Related to Pan's post & graphic above...somebody wove a choice Frank Herbert quote to drive the point home!

It and everything like it NEED TO BE ELIMINATED AND BANNED FOR ALL TIME!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2018, 12:12:38 PM »
Fauxahontas pimping coup talking points when this dreck isn’t qualified to be a sh*thouse attendant let alone a US Senator –

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/pocahontas-on-warpath-elizabeth-warren-if-trump-is-unfit-invoke-25th-amendment-to-remove-him-from-office/

Slithering Libtarded swamp-rat has no idea the purpose behind the 25th Amendment and probably never read it, staffers probably never read it...it cannot be invoked for mere political policy differences...that kind of coup is more akin to stabbing people in the Roman Forum.  Now treason, the kind committed by Obama by shipping pallets of cash to Iran and letting them keep their nuclear program, abandoning Ambassador Stevens and his protectors to radical Islamists, by jailing reporters and spying on American's most notably a political rival...these are high crimes and misdemeanors deserving removal by way of impeachment and conviction and criminal trial.

Dumb twit...knows not what nefariousness would result if it is allowed to nullify electoral mandate on butthurt feelings!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2018, 01:15:40 PM »
The coup is still in play.

Like Sundance says here...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/15/newly-released-peter-strzok-text-messages-and-emails-its-not-the-content-its-the-timing-that-tells-the-story/

...I would like to believe blowback is coming for these DeepState assholes...but the trajectory seems to be the old same old same old...and it echoes what I have gleaned from Qanon.

Also, both those sources agree the timing of all this is key.

What else happened in October 2016?  Candidate Trump specifically outlined what the MAGA movement means in a speech on October 13th, 2016 at the Quemado Institute in West Palm Beach, FL that in essence declared war on the Establishment, both here in America and the globalist cabal around the world, it was a call for The People to regain their power from their Overlords.

Highlights -

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt — now, when I say “corrupt,” I’m talking about totally corrupt — political establishment, with a new government controlled by you, the American people. There is nothing the political establishment will not do — no lie that they won’t tell, to hold their prestige and power at your expense. And that’s what’s been happening.

The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exist for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself. The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass involves trillions of dollars, controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don’t have your good in mind. Our campaign represents a true existential threat like they haven’t seen before.

This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government. The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.
The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors.

So true.

Honestly, she should be locked up. Should be locked up. And likewise the e-mails show that the Clinton machine is so closely and irrevocably tied to the media organizations that she, that she — listen to this — is given the questions and answers in advance of her debate performance with Bernie Sanders.

Hillary Clinton is also given approval and veto power over quotes written about her in the New York Times. They definitely do not do that to me, that I can tell you. And the e-mails show the reporters collaborate and conspire directly with the Clinton campaign on helping her win the election all over.

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign, not gonna to happen.

Which has now become a great, great movement, the likes of which our country has never seen before, never ever. They’ve never seen a movement like this in our country before. Yesterday in Florida, massive crowds, people lined up outside of big arenas, not able to get in. Never happened before. It’s one of the phenomenas — it’s one of the great political phenomenas. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Let’s be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They’re a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you, it’s for themselves.

And their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them it’s a war, and for them nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me. And this will be our last chance to save it on Nov. 8, remember that.

This election will determine whether we are a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it. The establishment and their media enablers will control over this nation through means that are very well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed.

They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family, they will seek to destroy everything about you, including your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, and then again they will do worse than that, they will do whatever is necessary. The Clintons are criminals, remember that. They’re criminals.

This is well documented, and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.

Never in history have we seen such a cover-up as this, one that includes the total destruction of 33,000 e-mails, 13 iPhones – some by hammer – laptops, missing boxes of evidence, and many, many other things. People who are capable of such crimes against our nation are capable of anything. And so now we address the slander and libels that was just last night thrown at me by the Clinton machine and the New York Times and other media outlets, as part of a concerted, coordinated and vicious attack.

It’s not coincidence that these attacks come at the exact same moment, and all together at the same time as WikiLeaks releases documents exposing the massive international corruption of the Clinton machine, including 2,000 more e-mails just this morning.
Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world has come upon a moment of reckoning. We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deal, and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty and have destroyed many of those nations. But, the central base of world political power is right here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people. Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political resources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched, and most importantly, the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited.
The corrupt political establishment is a machine, it has no soul. I knew these false attacks would come. I knew this day would arrive; it’s only a question of when. And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force strong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American people.

We are going to have a policy: America first.
This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself. I didn’t need to do this, folks, believe me — believe me. I built a great company and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the fruits and benefits of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself and my family. Instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions, malicious attacks — who would have thought? I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel so strongly that it’s my turn to give back to the country that I love.
I’m doing this for the people and for the movement, and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are a great threat to their criminal enterprise. They know that if we win, their power is gone, and it’s returned to you, the people, will be. The dark clouds hanging over our government can be lifted and replaced with a bright future. But it all depends on whether we let the corrupt media decide our future or whether we let the American people decide our future.
Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on Nov. 8.

Join me in taking back our country and creating a bright, glorious, and prosperous new future for our people. We will make America great again, and it will happen quickly.

God bless you. God bless you. Thank you. Thank you.

https://quemadoinstitute.org/2016/10/14/transcript-donald-trump-speech-in-palm-beach-florida-october-13-2016/

And he did this throughout the campaign, everywhere, YUGE rallies...I don't recall any Presidential candidate ever going after their opponent and the power structures behind them like this...Reagan had moments when he would throw direct jabs like this in his humorous natural folksie way, but he had a gift of outlining ideas into a panoramic vista that endeared people to him...nobody can accuse Trump of being anything like The Great Communicator, but that is not a bad thing, because what these dark times need is a fighter and somebody who would say what things are that should not be and what things should and desperately need to be and have the constitution to see it through and have good defeat evil.  And he has been delivering as much as he can, rolling back radical un-American Obama edicts, putting better people in places of influence, getting legislation enacted to peel back burdens and release the brakes on economic growth...and he continues to press against the same enemies that are trying to end his electoral mandate.  Is he perfect?  No, nobody is, but he is well placed in this time for this fight and literally what other option is there but oblivion?  When have we had ANYBODY willing to take on these statist conspirators?

All the actions of the DeepState and their operatives and the Clinton and Obama puppets is clear when the timing is considered.  In October they were all convinced Hillary was skating to victory, but Trump kept on...but key players in the DeepState saw the possibility, slim though they thought it was that the unthinkable could happen and the anti-Establishment Trump wins, he slayed the establishment clowns in the GOP, but they probably considered their lesser Big Govt allies...well, less than adequate...so they needed layers of insurance policies, and if Hillary won all that stuff would have been swallowed to protect the guilty plotters of the scheme...and it also afforded the contingency of Operation Coup should Trump win and the activation of Project Resistance in the Soros-funded rabble and the Goebbels Media would continue to do what it does best.  It all lines up, it all jives with a lot of what we already know and it lines up with what much of Wikileaks and Qanon has posted...and Trump himself said and knew they would stop at nothing to retain power and protect their interests and asses. 

So here we are...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:21:25 PM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
He needs our prayers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »
Aye, been on my list and staying there.