Author Topic: Drudge is killing me today..."LOS ANGELES BURNS..."  (Read 5435 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Drudge is killing me today..."LOS ANGELES BURNS..."
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
"Critics counter that too much clearing — and using the wrong methods — threaten irreparable harm to the environment and could actually fuel bigger fires if more flammable invasive weeds and brush take root. "

Only on their planet does less fuel cause bigger fires.   ::pullhair::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »
Meanwhile...the spotted owls they cared so much about probably lost their damn homes too to these eco-tards...and the reticulated skink or whatever else out there they pretend to GAFF about...

I H8 their guts!

I recall that the spotted were getting driven out by some other owl species. So the US govt was paying people to shoot the other owl species. I do not have a link for this.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 08:41:47 PM »
Meanwhile...the spotted owls they cared so much about probably lost their damn homes too to these eco-tards...and the reticulated skink or whatever else out there they pretend to GAFF about...

I H8 their guts!

I recall that the spotted were getting driven out by some other owl species. So the US govt was paying people to shoot the other owl species. I do not have a link for this.

I, uhm . . . recall that the spotted conservatives were getting driven out by some other owl species Antifa & BLM species. So the US govt [under Trump] was paying people to shoot the other owl species leftist subversives. I [also] do not have a link for this  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2017, 01:36:14 AM »

I H8 their guts!

Whaat?  No "source"?   ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 11:41:25 AM »

I H8 their guts!

Whaat?  No "source"?   ;D

Sounds like just the kind of information state-controlled media would snuff....
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.