Topics > General Board

Parted company with the Liberal Rag - Facebook

<< < (3/3)

Alphabet Soup:
I gave up on FacePlant all together but you can find me on U-toob as "Libslayer" LoL

AlanS:

--- Quote from: rustybayonet on December 08, 2017, 08:57:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: AlanS on December 08, 2017, 03:33:38 PM ---You could do like me. Get an alias. ::unknowncomic::

I use it to check in on the grandkids.

--- End quote ---

Do ya think - 'Liberal Wonk Exposer' would get me back, with this for my picture

--- End quote ---

I fail to see a problem. ::laughonfloor::

Weisshaupt:
I have been scrubbing my Facebook in case someone comes to Dox me. Unlikely, but its not like there is a purpose to having my old political comments in there.
And of course my Father posts some crap about how its so unfair the GOP is passing an unpopular tax biil with no discussion in the middle of the night, ad a message how he set up his Christmas tree early because he wants to enjoy it before going back to China (I assume to teach English like last time)  I told him to go back to china and stay there.  Facebook. A collection of old Liberal "friends" and family who can all go to hell.  I did get to apologize to the girl we bullied at my bus stop in grade school, so I guess that was a good thing. Trying to think of any others that came out of my facebook participation.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on December 09, 2017, 06:23:44 PM ---I gave up on FacePlant all together but you can find me on U-toob as "Libslayer" LoL

--- End quote ---

My brother!

Eons ago I was in a yahoo FFL and one guy who was fairly normal had is older brother "a so-called scientist" in ti as well...he took issue with my screen name which also served as my team name - LiberalSlayer!  Got in what he would call a debate and I would call a refusal to debate on "global warming" as they called it then...shortly after this is when the first book cooking of data hit the interwebs, and I lit that clown up like a bonfire!  He never did tell me what kind of scientist he was and his brother refused to get involved...I suspect and biology teacher in sh*t inner-city school district somewhere...seemed about his speed!  Soon, because of my screen name I had other libtards come after me ad hom...man...those were the fun days...till I got banished...

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version