Topics > Economy

Life for the Working Homeless in the Peeps Republic of CA Silicon Valley enclave

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:

Looks like your typical Obamaville.

The middle class working poor.

Nirvana!  Eat it Cuba, this is The People's Paradise!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-07/silicon-valleys-working-homeless-shows-how-hard-life-democrats-paradise

Alphabet Soup:
There's a report out - King County (Washington state where I live) is the third most populous county in the nation for bums.

Almost makes a feller want to tear up (or tear up!).

Libertas:
What, libiots ot helping them out?!   ::speechless::

richb:
Surprised it not worse to be honest.   When a house that costs $80,000 in most of the country costs $600,000,  you got a big problem.

My liberal cousin with his six figure income still can't afford to buy.   But yet,  never puts it together that the liberal policies he votes for is what is keeping him a renter..............  He and his wife are beginning to think they need to leave California,  but I bet if they do,  they will continue to vote dem,  probably helping ruin yet another place.......In some ways I hope he stays,  un-ruined places are getting rarer.     

patentlymn:
I recall Thomas Sowell writing a lot about land use policies in Silicon Valley and CA.  Developer is a dirty word.
There are lot size minimums where he lives. You can't build higher or out. When land does become available (say a military base closure) it is used for 'green space.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version