Topics > Military News/Veterans

Another returns home.

<< < (2/2)

Pandora:
Safe trip.

Libertas:
God Bless Alan, have a safe trip and thanks!   ::USA::

AlanS:
So my New Orleans day trip was a success for both the bike and me. Roughly 320 mi round trip. Made it home with both of us in one piece.

Here we are meeting in Lafayette. The photog got my best side. My back.

At the air port. The hearse is the only black car in the group. My FXR is the only one that isn't a tour bike.

Lost one bike on the way over there. Dipstick was told last week he had a bald tire on the front. Well, it decided to blow out 3 miles from our exit.

No serious injuries, luckily for him and his ol' lady. Had 4 bikes stay behind with him. They caught us on the return trip.

Local news story.

http://www.katc.com/story/37044481/family-members-and-people-of-acadia-parish-welcome-home-remains-of-korean-pow

The deputy if front of us had no problem letting the hammer down coming home. It's pretty awesome when you're doing 70, the speed limit's 60, and you've got red/blue lights in front of you to clear the way. ::cool::

Pandora:
Sounds like an experience, and again, Bless you.

Libertas:
Awesome, great pics.   ::USA::

Sucks putting a bike down, only did that once...ok twice...one was off-road though and neither serious at all...but knowing you have a bad tire and facing a long trip? Dude?!

Glad everyone is safe!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version