Author Topic: Mohammadan injures self in botched Mid-town Manahattan Terror Plot  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167317/Explosion-reported-NYC-Port-Authority-bus-terminal.html

Hope he gets a pigs-blood transfusion!

Another like Obama who respects the Prophet of Mohammad...aka Satan's bitch!

Why is this POS breathing?  Where are his accomplices and why are they breathing?   ::whatgives::
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:55:40 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Mohammadan injures self in botched Mid-town Manahattan Terror Plot
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 09:27:15 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167317/Explosion-reported-NYC-Port-Authority-bus-terminal.html

Hope he gets a pigs-blood transfusion!

Another like Obama who respects the Prophet of Mohammad...aka Satan's bitch!

Why is this POS breathing?  Where are his accomplices and why are they breathing?   ::whatgives::

For the moment we need him breathing so we can get some much needed water board training and get his people including family.   Kill the accomplices  and deport the family back a couple of generations.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:11:06 AM »
He has assumed room temperature. I live 50 miles from mid-town Manhattan - & this was all over AM radio this morning. The radio guys all stumble around their words, not wanting to affix a ideology right away...as if it's going to be exposed as a clandestine Episcopalian operation.

#JustSayMuslim
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 10:37:41 AM »
I can't really describe how much this infuriates me, that these f'n people were, and are still, invited into the country, with the PTB refusing to acknowledge the risk but accepting of a certain number of injuries and fatalities among the citizens caused by them.

::laserkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 11:19:52 AM »
Yeah...and it gets worse...they won't blame them, not Islam oh no!  They'll blame us, we drove them to it...which is 100% pure b u l l s h i t !  The test for that is so easy even a child should understand it - the places on the planet were the population is 99% Muzzie - unrestrained hotbeds of impulse-driven decapitations, defenstrations, stonings, beatings, rapes, mutliations...no, it can't be the Satanic Cult of Mohammad, noooo!!!!

The Progressive Hive Mind is beyond once applicable descriptions like batshyt insane...it is entirely suicidal and genocidal batshyt effing insane!

The disease is more terminal than anything to be found in the natural world!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:30:20 AM »
Yeah...and it gets worse...they won't blame them, not Islam oh no!  They'll blame us, we drove them to it...which is 100% pure b u l l s h i t !  The test for that is so easy even a child should understand it - the places on the planet were the population is 99% Muzzie - unrestrained hotbeds of impulse-driven decapitations, defenstrations, stonings, beatings, rapes, mutliations...no, it can't be the Satanic Cult of Mohammad, noooo!!!!

The Progressive Hive Mind is beyond once applicable descriptions like batshyt insane...it is entirely suicidal and genocidal batshyt effing insane!

Yeah - Rush is predicting that, by end of day, Trump's moving of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem will be the scapegoat.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »

Yeah - Rush is predicting that, by end of day, Trump's moving of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem will be the scapegoat.

Demands an immediate response - "No, it's Islam, any excuse will do!".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
And on that stupid excuse...

Here's Asshat Erdogan confusing Israel with Mohammadan's again...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/367079-turkeys-erdogan-outraged-over-trumps-jerusalem-decision-calls-israel-a-child-murderer-state/

...oh, correction...Mohammadan's mutilate then rape children...then kill them when they don't want that wife anymore...or if a bomb needs to be strapped to somebody to kill Jews and infidels...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
  They can say whatever makes them sleep at night. But if it looks like bullshyt and smells like it it's not roses.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 07:24:27 PM »
Sounded like a case of premature detonation.
Maybe he saw one of those 72 virgins and got overly excited.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown