Author Topic: Another brainless jock spouts off on stuff he doesn't know jack about!  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/05/23/ray-lewis-makes-controversial-comments-about-nfl-lockout/

What a jackass!

So, basically Ray is saying all people are like him, prone to evil acts and lawlessness...if the NFL fails to have a season.  Well, hell, can't have all that evil...owners better pony up whatever it takes to the players to stave of hell on earth!

What a dick.

Like this asshat who got off for driving fellow bangers to pop a guy is an expert on all of humanity and labor relations!

::cussing::  off Ray!  Just STFD & STFU!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I'm so tired of people judging everybody by their own low standards.  I long for people who aspire to universal standards beyond their own petty concerns.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

NFL needs to write some "no thug" qualifications for participants then clean house. 
If our culture had not become so corrupted there would be no audience.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
What lewis is stating is all his peeps, his hangers on, will have nothin to do but rob stoes and bust ho's. They be chillin' on Sunday, watching football, bustin' on each other. Listen to the man, he knows his people.

But I believe the extra sunday violence would be offset because there would be no Super Bowl victory " celebration"(aka riots, murder and mayhem) in the winning city. Fair trade, imo.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I'll stick with my brats, brew and baseball.   :)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

NFL needs to write some "no thug" qualifications for participants then clean house. 

I imagine they would, if they didn't know what the inevitable response would be:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

I imagine they would, if they didn't know what the inevitable response would be:

You got that right!  Gutless cowards!  Back in the day I recall athletes being subject to a morals clause in their contracts...the times have not changed for the better...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.