Author Topic: Now Baltimore is burning ......  (Read 21978 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Now Baltimore is burning ......
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2017, 09:34:09 AM »
  Years of liberal policy and here are the results.   Nothing and nobody is safe in the streets.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »
Our church wrapped up a sermon series entitled “You Asked for It” – a mini-series the topics of which were chosen from  congregant responses. The final sermon was on racial tension. There was a panel of ethnic diversity.
One black woman shared that she feared having to talk to her 3 sons about the dangers of going to a convenience store & being mistaken for a thug & getting shot – she specifically mentioned the demi-god-king Trayvon (who, btw remains…dead).

People groups exhibit behavior that over time, produce desired results or the lack of those results.
I had several appointments yesterday: one with a white man who was five minutes late…but called me to inform me of such. Another appointment, with a black man, was ½ an hour late & when I called him, informed me that due to car trouble, we’d have to reschedule – he made no attempt to call me – I dialed the phone.

A Latino person from Peru once told me that, on the topic of being late, his culture simply just is…late. I told him that that’s why you’re a 3rd world country & I represent a 1st world country – not race…habits.

The black folk of Baltimore exhibit habits that better represent feral animals than human beings…and those habits produce negative results. Yet when they’re shot or beaten or maligned…they attempt to shift the blame via a victim mentality.
Trayvon Martin didn’t simply go to a convenience store – he was looking for trouble, found it & was shot as a result.

What are we teaching our young people?

Maybe let’s ask LaVar Ball.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2017, 11:29:20 AM »
Our church wrapped up a sermon series entitled “You Asked for It” – a mini-series the topics of which were chosen from  congregant responses. The final sermon was on racial tension. There was a panel of ethnic diversity.
One black woman shared that she feared having to talk to her 3 sons about the dangers of going to a convenience store & being mistaken for a thug & getting shot – she specifically mentioned the demi-god-king Trayvon (who, btw remains…dead).

People groups exhibit behavior that over time, produce desired results or the lack of those results.
I had several appointments yesterday: one with a white man who was five minutes late…but called me to inform me of such. Another appointment, with a black man, was ½ an hour late & when I called him, informed me that due to car trouble, we’d have to reschedule – he made no attempt to call me – I dialed the phone.

A Latino person from Peru once told me that, on the topic of being late, his culture simply just is…late. I told him that that’s why you’re a 3rd world country & I represent a 1st world country – not race…habits.

The black folk of Baltimore exhibit habits that better represent feral animals than human beings…and those habits produce negative results. Yet when they’re shot or beaten or maligned…they attempt to shift the blame via a victim mentality.
Trayvon Martin didn’t simply go to a convenience store – he was looking for trouble, found it & was shot as a result.

What are we teaching our young people?

Maybe let’s ask LaVar Ball.

Heh!  ::laughonfloor::

Uhh huh...I would be like "skip the appointment pal, lemme schedule a new one with somebody reliable"...(diatone)

Heh, yeah...Trump was right...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/19/ingrate-lavar-ball-dismisses-u-s-presidents-effort-to-release-son-from-chinese-jail/

...I would have told Xi "Go ahead, prosecute them to the fullest extent of your imagination...Pappa Ball thinks shoplifting is no big deal, a victimless crime that harms no one...maybe you can impress upon these idiots the error of their b u l l s h i t...they are without morals, ethics...not to mention common sense or basic human decency..."

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »
  Sounds like papa did a little shoplifting of his own.  Wonder what his record looks like. Victimless crime??  What about the store owners who is out the money??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2017, 06:45:28 AM »
  Sounds like papa did a little shoplifting of his own.  Wonder what his record looks like. Victimless crime??  What about the store owners who is out the money??

Higher insurance premiums too.  And as the neighborhood continues to go to crap as it fills up with more and more Nuffin's...a host of societal crap that starts to cost lots of money on health care, fire & police, lawyers, etc...and the worsening impact upon lives...

Yeah, totally victimless...

/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero