Author Topic: Fascist anti-fracking terrorist deletes train sabotage bragging  (Read 1989 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Fascist anti-fracking terrorist deletes train sabotage bragging
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 09:10:31 AM »
Outrageous but unrelated.

This was a terrible accident but I believe that we will discover that it was caused by incompetence not sabotage.

I drive this route once or twice a week for work. What it boils down to is that we spent 180 million dollars building a new rail line for Amtrak only to have the brand new train derail while traveling a portion of the route on old Burlington Railway track. There are several early reports of the train traveling too fast for the overpass - basically 80+ in a 30mph zone.

What's doubly sad are the witless fools (and yes, I'm including Trump here) who used this tragedy as a platform to politicize.

Sometimes ya gotta say, "Prayers up for the victims" and otherwise keep yer yap shut!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:26:16 AM »
Outrageous but unrelated.

This was a terrible accident but I believe that we will discover that it was caused by incompetence not sabotage.

I drive this route once or twice a week for work. What it boils down to is that we spent 180 million dollars building a new rail line for Amtrak only to have the brand new train derail while traveling a portion of the route on old Burlington Railway track. There are several early reports of the train traveling too fast for the overpass - basically 80+ in a 30mph zone.

What's doubly sad are the witless fools (and yes, I'm including Trump here) who used this tragedy as a platform to politicize.

Sometimes ya gotta say, "Prayers up for the victims" and otherwise keep yer yap shut!

Sounds like a scene out of Atlas Shrugged.

I wasn't aware Trump said anything...had to go look for it...

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/trump-tweets-on-washington-train-derailment-pushes-infrastructure-plan/

...he did thank first responders, ask for prayers...no credit for that in the presscorpse...

...politicization of tragedy not invented by Trump...my only reaction is "why is it tolerated for only one side?"...

...solely directed at the MFM of course...as a relative/friend of a casualty...last thing I want to hear is political BS...but the lock-step media bias and propaganda brought us to this point...give credit where it is most due I say!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 07:33:42 AM »
Huh?

With a history of dopers and drunks...where's the control system?   ::whatgives::

http://beta.latimes.com/nation/la-na-washington-amtrak-derailment-20171219-story.html

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero