Author Topic: Swarthmore - Let's "Queer" God  (Read 3730 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Swarthmore - Let's "Queer" God
« on: December 27, 2017, 08:41:23 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/368977-swarthmore-college-offers-a-course-in-queering-god/

Why can't they just stick to the Three R's and worship Satan outside of school on their own time?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Swarthmore - Let's "Queer" God
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:18:46 AM »
It used to really bother me when i read articles or heard about this type of behavior. However, a good many of these people will die from AIDS, HIV & assorted & sundry anal cancers. And if God has given them over to such a future...who am I to give a rats rear end as to the destruction to which their thought life brings them?

Their suicide rate alone is a major indicator that they know, deep down, that they're wretched & perverted. And they attempt to pave over that poor self-image by attempting to argue those qualities into their creator - because that will allow them to think that their dysfunction isn't their fault.

Truth be told...I enjoy the irony that their chosen lifestyle leads to their own demise. ABCDEFG 'em!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Romans 1:24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:22:00 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:21:12 AM »
They drive up health care costs for everybody though...which also goes unpunished by the (so they think!) do-gooders that come after soda-drinkers, carnivores (meat/fat eaters) and sugar-lovers!  They are telling us that all that is way worse than packing it up the bum!  Which tells you all you need to know where their heads are at!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 07:16:42 AM »
Another half-baked, under-cooked teaching tool from Hades: Genderbread Man

...and I know pastors who still will decry the term Culture Warrior or Christian Soldier; forget about  the "answers", a generation raised with this crap won't even know what the "questions" are.

Matthew 18:6

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

#MoreMillstones
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:59:30 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 08:49:53 AM »
Finding a discrepancy (or 2) . . . I, uhm . . . fixed their graphic for 'em (free of charge, btw!)  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »
 ::facepalm::