Author Topic: Once again Goebbels Media (RedStar et al) refuse to cover Islamo-violence!  (Read 2211 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Morgan Evenson was walking home in downtown Minneapolis about 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 13 when a black Somali man got out of his car, chased her down, tackled and stabbed her repeatedly. The feisty 26-year-old frantically fought back, kicking, scratching and screaming for help. 

At some point, neighbors heard her screams and came to help. Her attacker – described as a Somali Muslim man in his early 20s, about 5-foot-7 with a slight build and wearing grey stone-washed jeans – ran away.

Evenson was left bleeding on the curb with 14 stab wounds on her arms, neck and back. Her kidney was lacerated. She was lucky to survive the attack.

It happened while she was walking home from the Apple Store, where she worked, about eight blocks away from her apartment. That’s when the man attacked her for no apparent reason.

Police, who have not made any arrests in the case, are calling it a botched robbery.

Police have called the case unusual for the level of brutality just to get a woman’s purse, leading some to wonder if the assailant didn’t want more than just a purse.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune, the city’s largest newspaper, has been AWOL on the story. Only one media outlet, local ABC News affiliate KSTP, included in its on-air coverage the fact that the victim described her assailant as Somali, but the station’s website article failed to mention that fact.

http://barenakedislam.com/2017/12/26/virtual-media-blackout-little-reporting-on-minneapolis-woman-stabbed-14-times-by-somali-muslim-invader/

"Botched robbery".

Uhh huh, that is the ass-kissing MPD saying: "Fvck you, bitch...we aren't investigating this and enraging that precious community...what's one more traumatized white bitch to us?!" and the local Goebbels Media is on board with that sentiment.  Period.

Welcome to Mogadishu on the Mississippi.

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Once again Goebbels Media (RedStar et al) refuse to cover Islamo-violence!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 10:36:53 AM »

"Botched robbery".

Same as Seth Rich. So odd....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:09:37 PM »
Ann Coulter loves to call out the descriptions of such attackers e.g. "a Minneapolis man."

When I moved to the area I heard the local paper referred to as the "Red Star" and the "Star and Sickle."

The writing was so poor that even the NYT mocked the paper. That caused major butt hurt at the time.

When Paul Wellstone won his senate seat the paper devoted 6 full pages to his 'historic win.' 

It is not just the political slant. The paper does not report on facts or news very well. They are in such a hurry to launch into analysis and opinion that they leave out the facts.  When I travelled to Fargo ND I noticed the local paper was better written. They would put who, what, where, when into the first paragraph, unlike the Star Tribune.

I actually subscribed to the Sunday NYT for years because I wanted to real a real newspaper. !!!
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
Right before I left there were a string of muggings in Eden Prairie.  The weekly rag that reported them didn't feel the need to describe the suspects that were still loose, and committing the crimes.  I wonder why?   ::thinking::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Because if they aren't white...nothing to see there.

Offline richb

• Established Member

Ironically then, nearly every thinking person then just assumes its a slim........

They shoot themselves in their own foot trying to be PC 24/7.   They make everyone just assume it because that's what you're thinking.   Then it turns out your right to assume......

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Ironically then, nearly every thinking person then just assumes its a slim........

They shoot themselves in their own foot trying to be PC 24/7.   They make everyone just assume it because that's what you're thinking.   Then it turns out your right to assume......

Yes...but...

They are doing that intentionally, they don't view it as shooting themselves in the foot, they see it as manufacturing proof that white folk (white men especially) are racist as hell...they think passing judgment on the entire Caucasian race is a winning idea...just like Hitler thought Jews, Slavs and Gypsies were sub-human...how did that work out?