Author Topic: Trump to rollback the B Hussein O ill-advised PLO love-fest  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Trump to rollback the B Hussein O ill-advised PLO love-fest
« on: December 28, 2017, 11:26:38 AM »
Man, I sure hope every bit of this is right!

*The Israeli-Palestinian peace plan under preparation in Washington will not be submitted to Ramallah – only to Israel and the relevant Arab governments.
*US-Palestinian interaction is to be suspended – not just at the senior levels but in day-to-day interchanges. The administration has notified Palestinian and other Arab parties to stop addressing queries on political and economic matters to the US consulate in Jerusalem, because they will not receive answers.
*The status of the PLO office in Washington will be reevaluated with a view to shutting it down.
*Palestinian officials will no longer be invited to Washington by the US government, including the State Department and Department of Treasury.
*Above all, they will not be welcome at the White House or the National Security Council where US Middle East policy is designed. Senior US officials congratulated the senior Palestinian negotiator Saab Erekat, who also holds the PA’s American portfolio, on his recovery from illness, at the same time warning him that he would no longer be received at the White House.
*The Trump administration will not make any public announcement of the cutoff of financial aid to the Palestinians. Since the funds are mostly earmarked for specific economic projects, each allocation will simply be held back on the pretext of the need for a “reappraisal.”
*The US will halt its contributions to the UN Work and Relief Agency (UNWRA), an estimated one billion dollars per annum.
*The US administration moreover intervened with the governments of Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Qatar with a request that they freeze or slow their economic aid to the Palestinian Authority.
https://www.debka.com/trump-administration-snap-ties-palestinians-no-peace-plan-no-monetary-aid/

::whoohoo::  MORE!!!   ::bustamove::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Trump to rollback the B Hussein O ill-advised PLO love-fest
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 12:54:48 PM »
Too good to be true.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
Please post follow ups from other sources as they develop. It seems too good to be true.

I have often wondered why the US pays them money at all.

BTW the Arabs and other countries love using the Palestinians to torment Israel but despise the Palestinians.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 07:00:07 AM »
People forget, the so-called Palestinian's were just the wandering sundry Arab flotsam in the general area that was most populous in Jordan...and whom got kicked out of every Asian and African Islamic country because nobody wanted them, they were the lowest of the low and their own kind despised them...they relished releasing them into Israel to torment them...and only give vocal support and trickles of financial support to them only because it torments the Jews.

PS-I always try to update my threads whenever possible, but anybody can do so as well, so don't be shy!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 12:43:53 PM »
https://aclj.org/  This is also interesting, maybe the same. Listen to his show every nite and they through the FOIA got the goods. Most of that $ went to defeat Bibi

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »
https://aclj.org/  This is also interesting, maybe the same. Listen to his show every nite and they through the FOIA got the goods. Most of that $ went to defeat Bibi

That's infuriating.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 08:11:20 PM »
  This has been going on for so long that the idiots in DC probably don't know anything about it.  No wonder there's never enough money. I see this as paying for the tax cuts the more he cuts the better for us.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 06:42:39 AM »
I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya to see Bibi hatred funded by Obama using absconded taxpayer funds!

Good thing it didn't work...in the end just a drop of water among the trillions pissed away by that rat-bastard treasonous Ameriphobic Halfrican bisexual Muslim SCoaMF!!!