Topics > Illegal Immigration

ICE Director in NY-Obama ordered us to ignore law, Trump lets us enforce it!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alphabet Soup:
Shut up and go away cruz!

Pandora:
WE SHOULD HACK THIS SYSTEM, GET THE ADDRESSES OF THE ICE AGENTS CBP AGENTS AND SURROUND THEIR HOMES IN PROTEST. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS THEIR CHILDREN GO TO AND SURROUND THE SCHOOLS IN PROTEST. THESE AGENTS ARE DOING THIS CUZ THEY WANT TO DO IT. THEY LIKE DOING THIS. f**k
    — Peter Henry Fonda (@iamfonda) June 20, 2018

Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby. The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.
    — Peter Henry Fonda (@iamfonda) June 19, 2018

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/375754.php

Word is Melania called the Secret Service.  Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.

ToddF:

--- Quote ---Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.
--- End quote ---

Translated:  Fonda came off his cocaine high and allowed his PR person to issue a statement.

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: ToddF on June 21, 2018, 08:02:42 PM ---
--- Quote ---Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.
--- End quote ---

Translated:  Fonda came off his cocaine high and allowed his PR person to issue a statement.

--- End quote ---

BTW: I'm issuing this little fatwa...

If I ever meet pistol pete in public I'm going to use his face as a canvas for a very public  Street Art project. I am an admirer of Salvador Dali so he may end up a little droopy around the edges...

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on June 22, 2018, 11:08:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: ToddF on June 21, 2018, 08:02:42 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

BTW: I'm issuing this little fatwa...

If I ever meet pistol pete in public I'm going to use his face as a canvas for a very public  Street Art project. I am an admirer of Salvador Dali so he may end up a little droopy around the edges...

--- End quote ---

I can't believe he and his whore sister are still ab ove ground breathing free air...they should be making maggots puke!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version